DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Grain Farming Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global grain farming market as it emerges from the Covid-19 shut down.
The global grain farming market is expected to decline from $1141.2 billion in 2019 to $1108.3 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.9%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $1305.3 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global grain farming market, accounting for 69% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 9% of the global grain farming market. Middle East was the smallest region in the global grain farming market.
Many chemical companies are offering bio pesticides to control pests, insects and weeds in farmlands. Biological organisms are often called antagonists. They include predators, parasitoids and pathogens. Farmers are using it as an alternative to control pests as they do not cause damage to the crop or plant. Biopesticides are becoming increasingly popular and are safer than traditional chemical pesticides. Biopesticides are derived from natural materials such as animals, plants, bacteria and certain minerals. When compared to chemical pesticides, biopesticides are inherently less harmful and are more target-specific than chemical pesticides.
The grain farming market consists of sales of grains by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce grain crops and grain seeds. Grains include wheat, barley, oats, corn, rice and other grains. These crops are typically grown in open fields and have an annual growth cycle. This market excludes processed grain products such as flour and other products. This market also excludes the proceeds from the captive (internal) consumption of the grains for further processing.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Grain Farming Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Grain Farming Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Grain Farming Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Grain Farming Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Grain Farming Market Trends And Strategies
8. Grain Farming Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Grain Farming Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Grain Farming Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Grain Farming Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Grain Farming Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Grain Farming Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Grain Farming Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.2. Global Grain Farming Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
10.3. Global Grain Farming Market, Segmentation By Farming Process, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Grain Farming Market Metrics
11.1. Grain Farming Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Grain Farming Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Agrium Inc
- Monsanto Company
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y8cdsk