DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Construction Chemical Additives Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
Construction chemicals additive mixtures are a kind of specialty chemicals which are added to improve the durability of the building. The global construction additive market by various types such as concrete admixtures, levelling agents, sealants, water proofing agents is expected to rise with a CAGR of 9.7% during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Among the different subtypes in concrete admixtures, super plasticizers generated a revenue of $8031.6 million in 2017 and is projected with a highest CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. Rapid urbanization, increasing demand for better infrastructure in Asia pacific region is one of the reason driving the market growth of Construction chemicals additive. Rapid urbanization and industrialization is expected to accelerate the market growth for construction chemical additives industry.
According to some market analysis concrete additives is dominating the market, which is followed by leveling agents. Though the manufacturing of leveling agents product is more than water proofing agents in number but market share for waterproofing agent is more than leveling agent. Construction industry is currently looking forward to onboard the use of sustainable product. Mold release agents are the perfect product for such purpose, mold release helps to prevent adhesion of newly placed concrete to forming surface.
Corrosion inhibition is the process to prevent corrosion to increase the life span of any constructional structure, corrosion inhibitors are developed with such design which helps to make a structure corrosion resilient. Based on some market insights this developed design will increase the market share of construction chemical additive.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Construction Chemical Additives Market - Overview
2. Construction Chemical Additives Market - Executive summary
3. Construction Chemical Additives Market
4. Construction Chemical Additives Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
5. Construction Chemical Additives Market -Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Construction Chemical Additives Market - By Use (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.1. New Construction
6.3.2. Repair work
7. Construction Chemical Additives Market - By Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Concrete Admixtures
7.2. Water Proofing Agents
7.3. Leveling Agents
8. Construction Chemical Additives Market - By Application (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Nonresidential Building
8.2. Residential Building
9. Construction Chemical Additives - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Construction Chemical Additives Market - North America Segment Research
9.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
9.3. Construction Chemical Additives - South America Segment Research
9.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.5. Construction Chemical Additives - Europe Segment Research
9.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.7. Construction Chemical Additives - APAC Segment Research
9.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Construction Chemical Additives Market - Entropy
10.1. New product launches
10.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
11. Construction Chemical Additives Market Company Analysis
11.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2. BASF SE (Germany)
11.3. Sika AG (Switzerland)
11.4. RPM International (U.S.)
11.5. W.R. Grace & Co. (U.S.)
11.6. Mapei South Africa
12. Construction Chemical Additives Market - Appendix
13. Construction Chemical Additives Market - Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ctc9c9