DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Food Safety Testing Market - Forecast (2020 - 2025)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global Food testing Market is estimated to surpass $7,688 million mark by 2025 growing at an estimated CAGR of more than 6.1% during 2020 to 2025.
Globally demand of this market is expected to be driven by the increasing global food trade, rising microbial contamination cases, increasing instances of food mislabeling, changing government regulations. Growing foodborne diseases and increased retail chains have developed consciousness among the consumers, thus driving the growth of food safety testing market globally.
The various end user segments assessed include dairy products, food grains, meat & poultry, fruits & vegetables, processed foods, beverages and others. Food grains include grains of wheat, rice & others. These crops are contaminated due to the presence of pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides. These chemicals are used by farmers for better yields of the crop but the pesticide gets mixed with the grains which may cause health risk to people. So, food grain test is analyzed by many food industries to test the presence of harmful pesticides residue from food grains.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level - for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market - key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance - market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy - M&A's, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Food Safety Testing Market - Overview
2. Food Safety Testing Market - Executive summary
3. Food Safety Testing Market
4. Food Safety Testing Market Forces
4.4. Porters five force model
5. Food Safety Testing Market - Strategic analysis
5.1. Value chain analysis
5.2. Opportunities analysis
5.3. Product life cycle
5.4. Suppliers and distributors Market Share
6. Food Safety Testing Market - By Testing Type (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
6.1. Market Size and Market Share Analysis
6.2. Application Revenue and Trend Research
6.3. Product Segment Analysis
6.3.2. Microbiology analysis
6.3.3. Pesticides & Fertilizers
6.3.4. Allergen Analysis
6.3.5. Lipids, Fats & Oil analysis
6.3.6. Genetically Modified Organisms (GMO)
7. Food Safety Testing Market - By Testing Technology (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
7.1. Polymerase chain reaction (PCR)
7.2. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
7.4. Enzyme Linked Immunosorbent Assay
7.6. Mass Spectrometry
8. Food Safety Testing - By End Use Industry(Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
8.1. Segment type Size and Market Share Analysis
8.2. Application Revenue and Trends by type of Application
8.3. Application Segment Analysis by Type
9. Food Safety Testing - By Geography (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.1. Food Safety Testing Market - North America Segment Research
9.2. North America Market Research (Million / $Billion)
9.3. Food Safety Testing - South America Segment Research
9.4. South America Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.5. Food Safety Testing - Europe Segment Research
9.6. Europe Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
9.7. Food Safety Testing - APAC Segment Research
9.8. APAC Market Research (Market Size -$Million / $Billion)
10. Food Safety Testing Market - Entropy
10.1. New product launches
10.2. M&A's, collaborations, JVs and partnerships
11. Food Safety Testing Market Company Analysis
11.1. Market Share, Company Revenue, Products, M&A, Developments
11.2. Agilent Technologies Inc
11.3. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S)
11.4. Shimadzu Corporation (Japan)
11.5. PerkinElmer Inc. (U.S)
12. Food Safety Testing Market - Appendix
13. Food Safety Testing Market - Methodology
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lt85ey