The report finds that the shipment volume of the global server industry grew 2.4% year-on-year in 2019, reaching over 12.1 million units. Based on findings, the US-China trade war has caused a long-term effect on the global server supply chains.
Amid COVID-19 pandemic, data centers around the world are likely to slow down their data center expansion plans in the 1H 2020 but the industry will still manage to grow 3% year-on-year in 2020.
- Shipment volume forecasts of the global server industry over the period 2020 - 2024
- Server shipments by region and by CPU architecture
- Analyst insight on the latest industrial developments
- The content of this report includes primary data obtained through interviews with Taiwanese server makers.
Key Topics Covered
- Worldwide Server Shipment Volume, 2014 - 2024
- Worldwide Server Shipment Volume by Region, 2014 - 2020
- Worldwide Server Shipment Share by Region, 2014 - 2020
- Worldwide Server Shipment Volume by CPU Architecture, 2016 - 2020
- Worldwide Server Shipment Share by CPU Architecture, 2016 - 2020
- Intelligence Insight
- Research Scope & Definitions
- Super Micro
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4424md