DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "PreK-12 Instructional Materials Industry Competitive Analysis 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
PreK-12 Instructional Materials Industry Competitive Analysis, 2020 examines the ways publishers are faring against the various market environmental factors.
A chief component of this competitive analysis is the initial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on operations of the businesses that provide instructional resources to K-12 schools in the U.S. In this report, the publisher addresses the impact as available through the first quarter and into the beginning of April 2020.
In addition to the initial impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the U.S., this competitive analysis examines the overall PreK-12 publisher/provider industry in terms of:
- How mergers and acquisitions are reshaping the competitive landscape;
- What operating performance of public providers of PreK-12 instructional materials, tools and services reveals about the health of the industry;
- Individual strategic profiles of 13 leading providers of PreK-12 instructional materials, tools and services.
Profile data includes key executives, company overview, K-12 publishing strategy, and financial summary.
The financial summary includes 2018 and 2019 actual annual revenue, or revenue for the nine-months that most closely corresponds to the 2018 and 2019 calendar years. Because of the timing of this report and the abrupt and ongoing impact of COVID-19 on the K-12 market and industry, Simba is not providing 2020 guidance in this report. Any previous guidance is to be considered out of date.
Key Topics Covered:
3. Impact of COVID-19 in Early 2020
- Table District Approaches to Distance Learning
- How Education Companies Responded to School Needs
- Online Schools at the Ready
- Virtual Teaching Support Offered
- Pandemic Upends Testing Plans
- Table Company Offers to Schools
- Operational Steps Taken
- A View of the Future
4. Investors Stir M&A Activity in 2019
- Table: PreK-12 Merger & Acquisition Index, 2019
5. Operating Performance
- Table: PreK-12 Performance Index, 2019 vs. 2018 ($ in 000; ranked by Operating Margin)
6. Company Profiles
- Cambium Learning Group
- Cengage (National Geographic Learning)
- Discovery Education
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt
- K12 Inc.
- McGraw-Hill Education
- Rosetta Stone
- Savvas Learning
- School Specialty
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/cnzksy