DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Innovations in Biodiesel, Methanol Production, and Wastewater Treatment" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This edition of the Industrial Bioprocessing Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) features trends and innovations based on the utilization of sewage sludge for the manufacture of bio-diesel and the use of photo-catalytic method to produce methanol and syngas. The TOE also provides intelligence on the use of lingo-cellulosic biomass for the production of synthetic fuels that can replace fossil fuels.
The TOE also features innovations in reclaiming ocean plastics and converting plastic waste into packaging solutions. The TOE additionally provides insights on using cost-effective wastewater treatment processes for reducing micro-pollutants in the effluent stream and to recover valuable raw materials from sludge. Furthermore, the TOE provides intelligence on the use of sustainable bio-polymer compounds, use of photosynthetic proteins for efficient solar energy conversion, and the use of sustainable materials in the construction industry. More innovations on the use of soil bacterium for degrading plastics and the use of pheromones in pest management are also focused upon in this TOE.
The Industrial Bioprocessing TOE provides intelligence on technologies, processes and strategic insights of industries involving bioprocessing, including innovations in the development and production of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, alternative fuels, chemical feedstocks, food and beverages, and consumer products.
Key Topics Covered:
Advancements in Biodiesel, Methanol Production, and Wastewater Treatment
- Non-crop Based Biodiesel Production
- Photocatalytic Method for Methanol and Syngas Production
- Lignocellulosic Biomass as a Substitute for Fossil-based Fuels
- Environmentally Sustainable Biopolymer Compounds
- Biopolymers for Multiple Industries and Applications
- Reclaimed Ocean Plastic-based Packaging Solution
- Sustainable Packaging Solution for the Cannabis Industry
- Cost-effective Wastewater Treatment Processes
- Photosynthetic Proteins to Enhance Solar Energy Conversion
- Living Cells Technology for Buildings
- Single-use Single-layer Bag Assembly for Bioprocessing Applications
- High-grade Fluoropolymer Single-use Bags Improve Productivity and Efficiency
- Novel Plastic Degrading Soil Bacterium for Biorecycling
- New Bacterial Strain Can Help in Bioplastic Production and Better Plastic Waste Management
- Use of Pheromones for Pest Management
- Safe and Cost-effective Solution for Increasing Crop Yields
- Biologicals for Enhancing Crop Productivity
- Environmentally-friendly Solution for Improving Crop Quality
- Key Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3ej0sl