LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The battery additives market is likely to experience steady growth because of the declining price of Li-ion batteries & rising focus on renewable power generation. Rising at a CAGR of over 11%, the market is estimated to have an incremental growth of USD 834.29 million by 2024. Download Free Sample Report
A Technavio analyst says, "The global battery additives market will not witness any major impact due to the spread of COVID-19. However, the market outlook might change if the containment efforts go beyond Q2 2020."
Technavio’s recent analysis of battery additives market, includes a detailed examination of its revenue forecasts, including market drivers and challenges, key market participants, and growth opportunities. The study segments the markets in APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America, geographically. The APAC region is expected to have a market share of 66% and will offer significant growth opportunities for market players during the forecast period.
For further information on this analysis, please visit: https://www.technavio.com/report/battery-additives-market-industry-analysis
Cell chemistry failures and safety concerns associated with Li-ion batteries might hamper market growth. However, increasing demand for product catalog management by e-commerce merchants and the rising demand for service catalogs will positively influence the growth of the global battery additives market.
Technavio’s analysis of the battery additives market also includes:
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the battery additives market growth during the next five years
- Precise estimation of the battery additives market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Accurate predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the battery additives market industry across APAC, North America, Europe, MEA, and South America
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of battery additives market vendors
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.