DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Healthcare E-Commerce Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Implications and Growth" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Ths report covers this critical market and the impact on it from the Covid 19 virus. It provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the increasing demand for healthcare e-commerce as a consequence of the secondary effects of Covid 19.
The global healthcare e-commerce market is expected to grow from $181 billion in 2019 to about $311.3 billion in 2020. Due to Covid-19, a significant growth is seen in the demand for medical supplies including surgical masks, gloves, medicines and other products. With people avoiding visiting market places and preferring to stay indoors, the online or e-commerce market for healthcare, especially supplies and medicines, is seeing a significant growth. The market is expected to stabilize and reach $382.8 billion at a CAGR of 20.6% through 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is experiencing rapid growth due to the coronavirus and how it is likely to stabilize as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Major players in the healthcare e-commerce market are Amazon, Exactcare Pharmacy, Flipkart Pvt. Ltd., Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., eBay Inc., Remdi SeniorCare, Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd., McCabes Pharmacy, Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc., and CVS Health.
The healthcare e-commerce market consists of sales of healthcare products and their related services. E-commerce is also known as internet commerce or electronic commerce and refers to the sales and purchase of goods and services using the internet. It enables healthcare institutions, hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities to purchase medical equipment and supplies through online channels. Healthcare e-commerce includes buying and selling medical devices and drugs and offers advantages such as convenience, lower prices & discounts, a wide range of products, replacement & refund policies, reviews & feedbacks, and quality certifications.
The global healthcare e-commerce market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. North America was the largest region in the healthcare e-commerce market in 2019.
In June 2018, Amazon.com, Inc., America-based multinational technology company and PillPack announced the acquisition of PillPack for an amount of $ 753.0 Billion. This acquisition is expected to expand Amazon's business across the USA and improve the consumer experience with the online & timely delivery of medicines. PillPack Inc. was founded in 2013 and is an online pharmacy company based in Manchester, USA. PillPack Inc. delivers medications online in pre-sorted dose packaging across the USA and is committed to the timely delivery of medications.
The healthcare e-commerce market covered in this market is segmented by type into drug; medical devices. It is also segmented by application into telemedicine; caregiving services; medical consultation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Healthcare E-Commerce Market Characteristics
3. Healthcare E-Commerce Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Healthcare E-Commerce Market Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Healthcare E-Commerce Market Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Healthcare E-Commerce Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Healthcare E-Commerce Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Healthcare E-Commerce Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Healthcare E-Commerce Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Healthcare E-Commerce Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Healthcare E-Commerce Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Exactcare Pharmacy
- Flipkart Pvt. Ltd.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- eBay Inc.
- Remdi SeniorCare
- Lloyds Pharmacy Ltd.
- McCabes Pharmacy
- Walgreens Boots Alliance Inc.
- CVS Health
- FSA Store
- Kroger Co.
- Doc Morris
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oddhx6