DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Middle East Macroeconomic Outlook, Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The macroeconomic outlook for the Middle East is expected to remain modest in 2020, with the expected strengthening of non-oil sectors and increased infrastructure spending in the region. The oil-dependent economies are prioritizing non-oil sectors for economic diversification. Unemployment across the region is expected to fall and remain stable during the forecast period. Expatriates will remain a major contributor to the regional labor force.
The recessionary pressure is expected to continue on the Iranian economy with no signs of sanction waivers from the United States. An increase in domestic demand and growth in exports should boost the Egyptian economy, while the Saudi Arabian economy is expected to recover from a near-zero growth in 2019 owing to a strong performance by the non-oil private sector. The Qatari economy is anticipated to strengthen with increased infrastructure and construction activities for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. The economic prospects for Yemen, Lebanon, and Iraq remain subdued owing to increasing geopolitical tension, social unrest, and civil war.
This study presents economic, demographic, employment, infrastructure and competitiveness data for Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and Yemen. The research includes 2019 estimates and medium-term forecasts for the period from 2020 to 2024 for select indicators.
- Country Coverage: Middle East: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates and Yemen
- Sector Coverage: Economic indicators, employment, demographics, education, infrastructure, and competitiveness
- Indicator Coverage: Gross domestic product (GDP) and its components, GDP growth, export and import, foreign direct investment (FDI), inflation, exchange rate, value add by sectors, labor force, employment, and unemployment rate, population and demographics, adult and youth literacy rate, crude oil consumption, crude oil import and export, electricity generation and consumption, renewable energy, Global Competitiveness Index, Ease of Doing Business Index, Corruption Perception Index, Bribe Payers Index, political stability, and Human Development Index.
- Year Coverage: 2015-2025
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Scope
3. Bahrain Growth Prospects - Infrastructure Spending and an Increase in Manufacturing Output to Boost Economy
4. Egypt Growth Prospects - Flourishing Tourism and Construction Sectors To Boost Economy
5. Iran Growth Prospects - Reinstatement of US Sanctions to Slow Down the Economy
6. Iraq Growth Prospects - Post War Reconstruction Plans and Investments to Boost Economic Growth
7. Israel Growth Prospects - Investment Opportunities Drive High-tech Sector Growth
8. Jordan Growth Prospects - Massive Influx of Refugees to Restrain Growth Prospect
9. Kuwait Growth Prospects - The Oil-based Economy is Expected to Strengthen Supported by Growth in the Non-oil Sectors
10. Lebanon Growth Prospects - Economy Affected by Low Growth, High Debt Scenario, Political Crisis and Influx of Refugees
11. Oman Growth Prospects - Deeper OPEC Oil Production Cuts to Weigh on Economic Growth
12. Qatar Growth Prospects - Construction and Infrastructure Activities to Drive Economic Growth
13. Saudi Arabia Growth Prospects - Vision 2030 to Drive Investor Confidence; Private Investment to Boost Economic Diversification
14. Turkey Growth Prospects - Easy Monetary Policy is Driving Domestic Demand; However Political Uncertainty to Weigh on Economic Growth
15. United Arab Emirates Growth Prospects - An Oil-dependent Nation Facilitating Investment Prospects in Non-oil Sectors to Drive Economic Growth
16. Yemen Growth Prospects - Ongoing War Continues to Affect the Economy; Revival of Hydrocarbon Sector to Improve GDP Growth
17. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
18. Key Conclusions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o0ly0a
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.