DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Metal Bellows Market by Material Type, by Product Type, by End-Use Industry Type, and by Region, Trend, Forecast, Competitive Analysis, and Growth Opportunity: 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This comprehensive report on the metal bellows market is one of its kind and estimates the current as well as future growth opportunities for the market participants until 2025. The report segments and analyzes the market in the most detailed manner in order to provide a panoramic view of the market. The vital data/information provided in the report can play a crucial role for the market participants as well as investors in the identification of the low-hanging fruits available in the market as well as to formulate the growth strategies in order to expedite their growth process.
Despite short-term demand fluctuations, the author's estimates suggest that the global metal bellows market is expected to cross the landmark figure of US$ 1.0 billion by 2025, expecting a recovery after a downfall in 2020. The demand for metal bellows is highly subjected to the growth as well as the health of the end-use industries where these bellows are used. Major end-use industries were already under immense pressure and were struggling hard in order to rebound their demand. Several industry-specific regional factors were behind the truncated industry growth or decline. Aerospace & defense and automotive were the major industries that recorded a decline in the year 2019. The outbreak of COVID-19 further aggravated the industry concerns to an unprecedented level.
Some of the Key Mergers & Acquisitions and Strategic Alliances in the Market:
- In 2018, Satair A/S (a company of Airbus Group) and Senior Metal Bellows extended the existing agreement (the first one was signed in 2017) to distribute all commercial aerospace aftermarket products including accumulators, bellows, thermal valves, compressors, etc. in Europe and Asia-Pacific. The agreement is extended with an aim to strengthen the distribution network outside North America.
- MW Industries, Inc. acquired Ameriflex Inc. in 2018 to further strengthen its metal bellows product portfolio along with existing companies: BellowsTech and Servometer.
- In 2015, MW Industries, Inc. acquired BellowsTech, LLC and Servometer, LLC to enter the metal bellows business and to better serve the market.
The following are the key features of the report:
- Market structure: Overview, industry life cycle analysis, supply chain analysis
- Market environment analysis: Growth drivers and constraints, Porter's five forces analysis, SWOT analysis
- Market trend and forecast analysis
- Market segment trend and forecast
- Competitive landscape and dynamics: Market share, Product portfolio, New product launches, etc.
- Attractive market segments and associated growth opportunities
- Emerging trends
- Strategic growth opportunities for the existing and new players
- Key success factors
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Metal Bellows Market Overview and Segmentation
2.2. Metal Bellows Market Segmentation
2.3. Supply Chain Analysis
2.4. Industry Life Cycle Analysis
2.5. PEST Analysis: Impact Assessment of Changing Business Environment
2.6. SWOT Analysis
3. Metal Bellows Market Assessment
3.2. Metal Bellows Market Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
3.3. Market Segments Analysis (US$ Million)
3.4. Regional and Country-Level Analysis (US$ Million)
3.5. Market Drivers
3.6. Market Challenges
4. Competitive Analysis
5. Metal Bellows Market Trend and Forecast by Material Type (2014-2025)
5.1. Strategic Insights
5.2. Titanium Alloys: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
5.3. Stainless Steel Alloys: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
5.4. Nickel Alloys: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
5.5. Others: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
6. Metal Bellows Market Trend and Forecast by Product Type (2014-2025)
6.1. Strategic Insights
6.2. Edge-Welded Bellows: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
6.3. Mechanically Formed Bellows: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
6.4. Electroformed Bellows: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
6.5. Others: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
7. Metal Bellows Market Trend and Forecast by End-Use Industry Type (2014-2025)
7.1. Strategic Insights
7.2. Aerospace & Defense: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
7.3. Automotive: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
7.4. Oil & Gas: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
7.5. Semiconductor: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
7.6. Pharmaceutical: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
7.7. Others: Regional Trend and Forecast (US$ Million)
8. Metal Bellows Market Trend and Forecast by Region (2014-2025)
8.1. Strategic Insights
8.2. North American Metal Bellows Market Analysis
8.3. European Metal Bellows Market Analysis
8.4. Asia-Pacific's Metal Bellows Market Analysis
9. Strategic Growth Opportunities
9.1. Strategic Insights
9.2. Market Attractive Analysis
9.3. Emerging Trends
9.4. Growth Matrix Analysis
9.5. Key Success Factors
10. Company Profile of Key Players
10.1. AESSEAL plc
10.2. Eaton Corporation Plc
10.3. EnPro Industries, Inc.
10.4. Freudenberg Group
10.5. Meggitt PLC
10.6. MW Industries
10.7. Senior Plc.
10.8. Smith Group
10.9. U.S. Bellows, Inc.
10.10. Witzenmann GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1g7vjw