DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hybrid Operating Room Market by Product and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The hybrid operating room market was valued at $744 million in 2018, and is estimated to reach at $1,804 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 11.7% from 2019 to 2026.
The hybrid operating room (OR) is a facility wherein surgical interventions & procedures are performed on patients to treat various pathological & physiological conditions. The hybrid operating room acts as an inert, safe, and sterile environment to perform surgeries. Therefore, it is vital that sound equipment is provided, which leads to successful surgical interventions. Hybrid operating room comprises well-equipped surgical theatre along with technologically advanced imaging devices. Imaging devices such as MRI scanners, mobile X-ray machines, interventional imaging & C-arms, and CT scanners are used in hybrid operating rooms. These imaging devices are used in minimally invasive surgeries. Various hybrid operating processes can be performed with an optimal imaging as well as portable e arm, and technical functionality can be operated in hybrid OR.
Rise in adoption of minimally invasive surgeries by physicians; increase in number of patients suffering from orthopedic, thoracic, cardiovascular, and neurological disorders; rapid technological advancements in imaging modalities such as MRI, CT scan, ultrasound, and others; and an increase in investment in hybrid OR equipment are the key factors that fuel the growth of the hybrid operating room market.
Moreover, rise in patient preference for effective & affordable surgical treatments, surge in number of hospitals, growth in regulatory approvals for different hybrid operating equipment, and an increase in private &government investments for healthcare facilities infrastructure are other factors that augment the growth of the market. However, high installation & operational cost and procedural risks associated with hybrid operating room are expected to hinder the growth of the market.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2018 to 2026, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of four regions is provided to determine the existing opportunities.
- The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
- On the basis of product, the intraoperative diagnostic system segment held 51.32% share in the global market in 2018.
- By application, the cardiovascular surgery segment garnered the largest market share in 2018, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 14.2% during the forecast period.
- In 2018, North America accounted for the major share in the hybrid operating room market size, and is expected to continue this hybrid operating room market trend during the forecast period, owing to availability of well-developed infrastructure, presence of majority of key players in the region, rise in number of surgical procedures, and availability of trained medical professionals. However, Asia-Pacific is anticipated to register the fastest growth during the forecast period, owing to rise in disposable income, improvement in healthcare infrastructure, increase in number of hospitals equipped with advanced medical facilities, and development of the R&D sector.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.2.1. Top Investment Pockets
3.3. Porter's Five Force Analysis
3.4. Market Dynamics
188.8.131.52. Rise In Number of Surgical Procedures
184.108.40.206. Surge In Patient Preference For Minimally Invasive Surgeries
220.127.116.11. Increase In Regulatory Approvals
18.104.22.168. High Costs Associated With Hybrid Operating Room
22.214.171.124. Untapped Opportunities In Developing Economies
Chapter 4: Hybrid Operating Room Market, By Product
4.2. Intraoperative Diagnostic System
4.3. Operating Room Fixtures
4.4. Communication Systems
Chapter 5: Hybrid Operating Room Market, By Application
5.2. Cardiovascular Surgery
5.4. Thoracic Surgery
5.5. Orthopedic Surgeries
5.6. Other Surgery
Chapter 6: Hybrid Operating Room Market, By Region
6.2. North America
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
7.1. Alvo Medical
7.2. Ge Healthcare
7.3. Getinge Ab (Maquet Holding B.V. & Co. Kg)
7.4. Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. (Trumpf Medical System, Inc.)
7.5. Imris Inc.
7.6. Koninklijke Philips N.V.
7.7. Mizuho Corporation
7.8. Siemens Ag
7.9. Stryker Corporation
7.10. Toshiba Corporation (Canon Medical Systems Corporation)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6n2rzn