DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Wrangling Market by Component, Deployment Model, Organization Size, Business Functions, Industry Vertical: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Data wrangling is the process of cleaning, enriching and structuring raw data into meaningful insights for increasing the decision-making capability of an organization. Data wrangling provides precise and actionable data to business analyst and reduces the time spent on collecting and analyzing data. Furthermore, the increase in digitalization across various industry verticals has increased the volume of data owing to which the adoption of data wrangling solution has increased. In addition, data wrangling helps organizations to correlate with the data which is composed and turn it into an expressive level and find hidden perceptions that can be used through decision making procedures.
Increase in volume and velocity of data across the organizations and technological advancement such as AI and machine learning technologies in data wrangling drives the growth of the market. In addition, growth of edge computing solutions fuels the growth of the market. However, reluctance to shift from traditional extract, transform and load (ETL) tools to advance automated tools hampers the growth of the market. Furthermore, increasing regulatory pressure among the enterprises is expected to present major opportunities for the expansion of the market in future.
The global data wrangling market is segmented into component, deployment model, organization size, business function, industry vertical, and region. In terms of component, it is bifurcated into solution and service. Based on the deployment model, the market is segmented into on-premise and cloud. By organization size, it is divided into large enterprises and small- and medium-sized enterprises (SME's). In terms of business function, the market is classified into finance, marketing & sales, operations and human resources. As per industry vertical, the market is segmented into BFSI, government & public sector, healthcare & life science, retail and e-commerce, media & entertainment, energy & utilities, IT & telecom, manufacturing and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key benefits for stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global data wrangling market along with the current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size is provided in the report.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global data wrangling market from 2019 to 2026 is provided to determine the market potential.
Key Market Players
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- SAS institute
- Tibco Software
- Hitachi Vantara
- Teradata Corporation
- Trifacta Software Inc.
- Paxata Inc
- By component, the solution segment led the data wrangling market size in terms of revenue in 2018.
- By deployment model, the cloud segment accounted for the highest data wrangling market share in 2018.
- By industry vertical, the BFSIsegmented accounted for the highest data wrangling market share in 2018.
- By region, North America generated the highest revenue in 2018.
Key Topics Covered:
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Key forces shaping global Data wrangling market
3.3. Case Studies
3.4. Market dynamics
22.214.171.124. Increase in adoption of big data analytics software by multiple organizations
126.96.36.199. Surge in demand for cloud-based big data analytics software among SMEs
188.8.131.52. Numerous benefits provided by data wranglingsolutions
184.108.40.206. Lack of Awareness of Data Wrangling Tools Among SMEs
220.127.116.11. Concerns regarding the data quality issues.
18.104.22.168. Growth of Edge Computing
4. GLOBAL DATA WRANGLING MARKET, BY COMPONENT
4.1.1. Market size and forecast
5. GLOBAL DATA WRANGLING MARKET, BY DEPLOYMENT MODE
5.1.1. Market size and forecast
6. GLOBAL DATA WRANGLING MARKET, BY ORGANIZATION SIZE
6.1.1. Market size and forecast
6.2. Large Enterprises
6.3. Small & Medium Enterprises
7. GLOBAL DATA WRANGLING MARKET, BY BUSINESS FUNCTION
7.1.1. Market size and forecast
7.3. Marketing & Sales
7.4. Operations & Supply chain
7.5. Human Resources
8. DATA WRANGLING MARKET, BY INDUSTRY VERTICAL
8.1.1. Market size and forecast
8.6. Retail & Ecommerce
8.7. IT & Telecom
9. GLOBAL DATA WRANGLING MARKET, BY REGION
9.2. North America
10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.1. Market player positioning, 2018
10.1.1. Top winning strategies
10.2. Value Chain Analysis
10.3. Competitive dashboard
10.4. Key Developments
11. COMPANY PROFILE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/q1t62s