LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge has been monitoring the global waste management market and the market is poised to experience spend growth of more than USD 400 billion between 2018-2023 at a CAGR of over 7% during the forecast period. Request Free Sample Pages.
The pressing requirement of eco-friendly solutions to recycle the increasing amount of waste generated by end-user sectors across the globe will contribute to an exponential rate of waste management procurement in the years to come. The steady growth rate of the industrial end-users will result in the generation of both solid and liquid waste in volumes which will continue to boost waste management market growth.
It is predicted that the prevalence of stringent waste disposal regulations will limit the volume of waste generated in the developed nations than in the developing economies which is why APAC will register the highest waste management market growth during the forecast period. The presence of a well-established crude oil industry in MEA results in the generation of a significant volume of waste materials, which will consequently drive waste management procurement in the region.
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment subscribe to our procurement platform.
Insights into the waste management price trends
- Service providers are incurring high operational costs owing to the inflating fuel and energy prices. This is exerting an inflationary effect on the waste management procurement prices.
- The existence of stringent regulations pertaining to waste management in the developed nations is making it imperative for suppliers to do a periodic upgrade of the waste management infrastructure. This will further act as a catalyst in increasing their operational costs, which will finally be borne by buyers in the waste management market.
Insights into strategies that will help buyers optimize their waste management procurement spend
- Buyers are advised to collaborate with suppliers who adopt plasma heat decomposition solutions. These solutions result in zero environmental emissions while generating beneficial energy in a high amount from the waste. Apart from improving regulatory compliance, the adoption of plasma heat decomposition solutions will result in a significant reduction of the buyer’s overall waste management procurement expenditure.
- Provision of value-added services and the ability to offer tailored solutions as per buyers' requirements are some of the critical supplier selection criteria that buyers must focus on to optimize their waste management procurement expenditure.
COVID-19 Impact Assessment and Market Insights
SpendEdge’s reports now include an in-depth complimentary analysis of the COVID-19 impact on procurement and latest market data to help your company overcome sourcing challenges. Our Waste Management Procurement Market Intelligence Report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights in the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
To stay on top of latest trends and supply market information, check out SpendEdge’s knowledge center on COVID-19 impact assessment.
The top waste management service providers enlisted in this report
This waste management procurement market intelligence report has enlisted the top service providers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- Waste Management
- Republic Services
- Waste Connections
To get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights into markets for a lifetime activate your subscription to our digital procurement platform for free.
Some of the key topics covered in this report are:
- Waste management market spend segmentation by region
- Waste management supply market analysis
- Waste management procurement best practices
- Regional spend opportunity for waste management service providers
- Waste management suppliers cost structure
- Total cost of ownership analysis in the waste management market
- Waste management service providers pricing models analysis
- Category management objectives to promote an optimized waste management procurement
- Cost saving opportunities in the waste management market
Free sample of reports that you may like:
- Global Real Estate Professional Services Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
- Global Waste Management Equipment Market - Procurement Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more, https://www.spendedge.com/request-free-proposal