DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "E-Prescribing Market by Component, Deployment and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Factors driving the growth of the global e-prescribing market include increased focus of developed government initiatives and incentive programs toward adoption of e-prescribing solutions, a rise in focus on the reduction of fraud and abuse of controlled substances, and an increased need to curtail escalating healthcare costs. However, e-prescribing solutions are costly to integrate in the EHR or HIT systems and concerns associated with security & workflow of digital healthcare records are major factors that hinder market growth. An increase in development of healthcare infrastructure and a rise in adoption of e-prescribing in the developing countries across Asia-Pacific are opportunistic factors for the global e-prescribing market.
The e-prescribing market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment, end user, and region. By component, it is categorized into solutions and services. On the basis of deployment, it is divided on-premise and cloud. Depending on end user, it is classified into hospitals, office-based physicians, and pharmaceuticals. By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The market players operating in the e-prescribing market include Allscripts Healthcare, LLC, Athenahealth, Inc., Cerner Corporation, Change Healthcare, DrFirst.com, Inc., eClinicalWorks, Epic Systems Corporation, Medical Information Technology, Inc., Practice Fusion, Inc., and Surescripts.
Key report highlights:
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the current & future trends of the market.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the global e-prescribing market size is provided.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers operating in the global e-prescribing industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2018 to 2026 is provided to determine the global e-prescribing market potential.
Key market players:
- Allscripts Healthcare, LLC
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Change Healthcare
- DrFirst.com, Inc.
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Medical Information Technology, Inc.
- Practice Fusion, Inc.
Key report findings:
- By component, the solutions segment dominated the e-prescribing market. However, the services segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period in the e-prescribing industry.
- By deployment, the web and cloud-based segment dominated the e-prescribing market share in 2018. However, the on-premise segment is expected to exhibit significant growth during the forecast period.
- Depending on end user, the hospitals industry generated the highest revenue in 2018. However, the office-based physicians sector is expected to witness a considerable growth in the near future.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to witness significant growth in terms of CAGR in the coming years.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report description
1.2. Key benefits for stakeholders
1.3. Key market segments
1.4. Key market players
1.5. Research methodology
Chapter 2: Executive summary
2.1. Key findings
2.2. Cxo perspective
Chapter 3: Market overview
3.1. Market definition and scope
3.2. Key forces shaping the global e-prescribing market
3.3. Value chain analysis
3.4. Market dynamics
3.5. Industry roadmap of e-prescribing
3.6. Impact of government regulations on the global e-prescribing market
Chapter 4: E-prescribing market, by component
Chapter 5: E-prescribing market, by deployment
5.2. Web & cloud-based
Chapter 6: E-prescribing market, by end user
6.3. Office-based physicians
Chapter 7: E-prescribing market, by region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Competitive landscape
8.1. Key players positioning analysis, 2018
8.2. Top winning strategies
8.3. Key developments
8.4. Patent analysis
Chapter 9: Company profiles
9.1. Allscripts healthcare solutions, inc.
9.2. Athenahealth, inc.
9.3. Cerner Corporation
9.4. Change Healthcare
9.7. Epic Systems Corporation
9.8. Medical Information Technology, Inc.
9.9. Practice Fusion, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bx4kem.
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.