LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infiniti Research, a leading market intelligence solutions provider, has recently announced the completion of its latest competitive intelligence engagement for a specialty chemicals company.
A specialty chemicals company based out of Central Europe wanted to keep pace with the market trends and make smarter decisions through a systematic synthesis of market and competitive information. Their existing information was limited in scope and lacked external market perspectives, such as information about competitors, their price offerings, and the factors influencing vendor selection. As such, they chose to partner with Infiniti Research to leverage their expertise in offering competitive intelligence solution. By partnering with Infiniti Research, the client also wanted to identify the hidden opportunities in the market and differentiate their offerings. Besides, the client wanted to understand how their competitors addressed supply chain challenges.
Other key challenges faced by the client include:
- Lack of understanding of rapidly changing product portfolios
- Lack of visibility into demand patterns in the market
- Lack of insights into competitors’ pricing strategies
The COVID-19 pandemic is causing widespread concern and economic hardship for businesses worldwide and the specialty chemical sector is hardly an exception. We can help you to tackle the business impacts of COVID-19 and ensure business continuity. RFP here.
Infiniti’s competitive intelligence analysis comprised of:
- Competitor analysis engagement to analyze competitors’ product offerings, key capabilities, customers, and marketing initiatives
- Competitive pricing analysis to analyze the different pricing models
- Demand management study to analyze the factors impacting the specialty chemicals demand and integrate supply-demand planning
- Competitive benchmarking analysis to compare the client’s offerings with that of their competitors
The competitive intelligence solution helped the specialty chemicals market client to:
- Gather comprehensive insights into their competitors
- Develop a detailed understanding of the attractiveness of market opportunities for their product and service offerings
- Keep up with the changing product portfolios and differentiate their product offerings
- Understand areas where they performed well and lacked in comparison to their competitors
- Identify lucrative business opportunities
- Better plan production and inventory
- Uncover profitable opportunities in the market
- Increase market share by 27%
For more intelligence on the impact of COVID-19 across industries, contact us here.
About Infiniti Research
Established in 2003, Infiniti Research is a leading market intelligence company providing smart solutions to address your business challenges. Infiniti Research studies markets in more than 100 countries to help analyze competitive activity, see beyond market disruptions, and develop intelligent business strategies. To know more, visit: https://www.infinitiresearch.com/about-us