DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Dry-Cleaning And Laundry Services Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Rising Demand for Mobile Apps With On-Demand Laundry Services
The global dry-cleaning and laundry services market is expected to decline from $106.2 billion in 2019 to $104 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -2.1%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 5% from 2021 and reach $118.3 billion in 2023.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the global dry-cleaning and laundry services market, accounting for 34% of the market in 2019. North America was the second largest region accounting for 33% of the global dry-cleaning and laundry services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global dry-cleaning and laundry services market.
Mobile apps are catering to the growing demand for on demand laundry services owing to the convenience. These mobile apps allow customers to remotely order dry-cleaning or laundry service, share preferences and request delivery. On demand laundry service providers pick up clothes and linen from customers, clean and deliver it back to customers at a preferred time. The customers automatically receive notifications about the pickup, estimated date and time of drop off and total cost of the service. Gata Hub, WashClub, Starchup and Washio are some of the mobile apps being used for on-demand laundry services.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider dry-cleaning and laundry services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The dry-cleaning and laundry services market section of the report gives context. It compares the dry-cleaning and laundry services market with other segments of the personal services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, dry-cleaning and laundry services indicators comparison.
- Cintas Corp.
- Elis S.A.
- UniFirst Corp.
- Franz Haniel & Cie. GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/56zgwy.