DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Accounting Services Industry Insights, 2020-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider accounting services market, and compares it with other markets.
The global accounting services market is expected to grow from $574.5 billion in 2019 to $576 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.3%. The low growth is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $687.7 billion in 2023.
North America was the largest region in the global accounting services market, accounting for 43% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 35% of the global accounting services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global accounting services market.
Some accountants are outsourcing typical basic accounting tasks such as payroll accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable to allow their employees to focus on higher value activities such as becoming vertical experts in their customer's markets and analyzing their clients' business data. This extra attention and analysis is transforming the role of a traditional accountant into a business advisor and takes customer service to the next level by developing strong counsel-focused relationships.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the COVID-19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of COVID-19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The accounting services market section of the report gives context. It compares the accounting services market with other segments of the professional services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, accounting services indicators comparison.
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Accounting Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Accounting Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Accounting Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Accounting Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Accounting Services Market Trends And Strategies
8. Accounting Services Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Accounting Services Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Accounting Services Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Accounting Services Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Accounting Services Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Accounting Services Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Accounting Services Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Payroll Services
- Tax Preparation Services
- Bookkeeping, Financial Auditing and Other Accounting Services
10.2. Global Accounting Services Market, Segmentation By End Use Industry, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- IT Services
- Financial Services
11. Accounting Services Market Metrics
11.1. Accounting Services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Accounting Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- PwC LLP
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Deloitte LLP
- KPMG LLP
- BDO International Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ryseqx