DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Antithrombotic Drugs Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global Antithrombotic Drugs market.
The global antithrombotic drugs market reached a value of nearly $35,801.9 million in 2019, having grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.8% since 2015.
Growth in the historic period resulted from aging population and emerging markets. Factors that negatively affected growth in the historic period were patent expiry of drugs, pricing, high costs of drug approval.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Asia-Pacific was the largest region in the antithrombotic drugs market, accounting for 36.1% of the global market in 2019. It was followed by North America, Western Europe and the other regions. Going forward, the fastest growing regions in the antithrombotic drugs market will be Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, where growth will be at CAGRs of 10.7% and 8.0% respectively from 2019-2022.
The global antithrombotic drugs market is fairly concentrated, with a small number of large players. The top ten competitors in the market made up to 62% of the total market in 2018. Major players in the market include Bristol Myers Squibb, Bayer AG, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Boehringer-Ingelheim and others.
The top growth potential in the antithrombotic drugs market will arise in anti-coagulant drugs market, which will gain $4,859.6 million of global annual sales by 2022. The antithrombotic drugs market size will gain the most in China at $2,674.0 million.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Antithrombotic Drugs Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6. Antithrombotic Drugs Market Characteristics
6.1. Market Segmentation By Type Of Product
6.2. Market Segmentation By Application
6.3. Market Segmentation By Class
6.4. Market Segmentation By Route Of Administration
6.5. Market Segmentation By Distribution Channel
7. Global Antithrombotic Drugs Market Size And Growth
7.1. Historic And Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Million)
7.1.1. Historic Drivers Of The Market 2015-2019
7.1.2. Historic Restraints Of The Market 2015-2019
7.1.3. Forecast Drivers Of The Market 2019-2022
7.1.4. Forecast Restraints Of The Market 2019-2022
8. Global Antithrombotic Drugs Market Segmentation
8.1. Global Antithrombotic Drugs Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
8.2. Global Antithrombotic Drugs Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
8.3. Global Antithrombotic Drugs Market, Segmentation By Drug Class, Historic And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
8.4. Global Antithrombotic Drugs Market, Segmentation By Route Of Administration, Historic And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
8.5. Global Antithrombotic Drugs Market, Segmentation By Distribution Channel, Historic And Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
9. Antithrombotic Drugs Market, Regional And Country Analysis
9.1. Global Antithrombotic Drugs Market, By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
9.2. Global Antithrombotic Drugs Market, By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2022F, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Million)
- Abbott Laboratories
- Acetlion Pharmaceuticals
- Actinova Ltd
- Aspen Czech Republic
- Aspen Pharma Brasil
- Baxter International Inc
- Bayer AG
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- China National Pharmaceutical Group Corp.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- Eisai Co., Ltd
- Elder Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- JP Indústria Pharmaceutica SA
- Medical Appliances Corporation (SPIMACO)
- Merck & Co., Inc
- Merck Serono Middle East
- Nippon Boehringer Ingelheim Co ., Ltd
- Petrovax LLC
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- SAJA Pharmaceuticals
- Saudi Pharmaceutical Industries
- Servier Canada Inc
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding Co., Ltd
- Shenzhen Xinlitai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.,
- Valeo Pharma Inc
- Yuyu Pharma Inc.
Zhengda Tianqing Pharmaceutical Group Co.,Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vrpso2