DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Lodging: Analysis of the impact of COVID-19 for major lodging companies using the SWOT framework - Company Impact Report - Issue 1" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Due to COVID-19, the travel & tourism sector is suffering significant disruption and the lodging industry is very much impacted.
- Occupancy rates around the globe are dropping rapidly, this is reflected in the steep drop in share price for most multi-national hotel companies.
- Using the COVID-19 pandemic as a time to create positive PR or plan on future consolidation implies that many potential opportunities are progressive and will provide long term benefits.
- A mixture of threats such as insufficient insurance' and customer backlash' highlights that issues can be created internally and externally.
- This report provides insight into what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for players in the lodging industry. It also provides examples of relevant companies for each SWOT element.
Reasons to Buy
- Assess the impact COVID-19 is having on industry players
- Look at the impact coronavirus is having on share prices
- Understand what constitute strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in this industry in the current climate
- Look at real-world examples of company strategies
Key Topics Covered:
- Share Price Impact
- SWOT Analysis
- Company Focus - Strengths
- Company Focus - Weaknesses
- Company Focus - Opportunities
- Company Focus - Threats
- MGM Resorts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fnw5ro
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.