DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Insulated Cables Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global insulated cables market was worth $158.45 billion in 2019.
The insulated cables market covered in this report is segmented by type into copper, aluminum, fiber optic, others. It is also segmented by application into electrical equipment, construction, telecommunications, motor vehicles, industrial machinery.
Insulated Cables Market Global Report 2020 from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global insulated cables market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
Major players in the insulated cables market are Southwire, General Cable, 3M, ABL Electronic Supplies, Inc., AFC Cable Systems, Amphenol Corp, Asia Pacific Wire, and Cable Corporation Limited, Belden, Inc., Cable USA and LS Corporation.
The insulated cables market consists of sales of insulated cables and related services that are used in various applications such as electrical equipment, construction, telecommunications, and motor vehicles. The insulated cable is a cable that is resistant to electric current as it consists of non-conductive material. Insulated cables are used in lights, fans, computers, television, and telephone.
Poor heat resistance is expected to limit the growth of the insulated cables market. The insulated cables are less resistant to high temperatures causing the wear and tear of the coated material outside the wire. The insulation material declines over a period time increases the risk of short circuits. For instance, the cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) wires can operate at a temperature of 105 degrees for a limited time without reducing the service life of the cable however the wire when exposed to a temperature exceeding 200 degrees Celsius, will result in short circuit. XLPE wires are made up of cross-linked polyethylene and insulated with an aluminum conductor. Therefore, the poor heat resistance in insulated cables limits the growth of the insulated cables market.
Increased use of insulated cables and wires in the automotive sector will enhance the growth of the insulated cables market. Insulated wires are used to handle unique stress during the manufacturing process in the automotive industry and are also used to connect car batteries with other components. The heavy demand for insulted wires in the automotive industry is supported by the wide range of insulting wires offered by the manufacturers in the insulated cables market. According to the European Automobile Manufacturers Association (ACEA), as of 2019, there were a total of 98.1 million units of motor vehicles along with 79.3 million units of passenger cars produced in the world. Therefore, the increasing use of insulated cables and wires in the automotive sector is driving the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Insulated Cables Market Characteristics
3. Insulated Cables Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Insulated Cables Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Insulated Cables Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Insulated Cables Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Insulated Cables Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Insulated Cables Market, Segmentation By Application, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Insulated Cables Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Insulated Cables Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Insulated Cables Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- General Cable
- ABL Electronic Supplies, Inc
- AFC Cable Systems
- Amphenol Corp
- Asia Pacific Wire and Cable Corporation Limited
- Belden, Inc
- Cable USA
- LS Corporation
- Hellermann Tyton
- Legrand Electric Ltd
- TE Connectivity
- Partex Marking Systems
- Phoenix Contact
- Thomas and Betts
- CCL Industries Inc (Avery)
- Fujikura Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Leoni AG
- Nexans SA
- Sumitomo Electric Industries Ltd.
- Cablecraft Ltd
- CLOU Electronics
- GC Electronics
- Guangzhou Horizon
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nh9epc