LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the landing string equipment market and it is poised to grow by USD 315.49 mn during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Expro Holdings UK 2 Ltd., National Oilwell Varco Inc., Superior Energy Services Inc., Vallourec SA, and Yantai Enerserva Machinery Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Increase in global offshore rig count has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Landing String Equipment Market 2019-2023 : Segmentation
Landing string equipment market is segmented as below:
- Shallow Water
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31497
Landing String Equipment Market 2019-2023 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our landing string equipment market report covers the following areas:
- Landing String Equipment Market Size
- Landing String Equipment Market Trends
- Landing String Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising advances in landing string control systems as one of the prime reasons driving the landing string equipment market growth during the next few years.
Landing String Equipment Market 2019-2023 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the landing string equipment market, including some of the vendors such as Expro Holdings UK 2 Ltd., National Oilwell Varco Inc., Superior Energy Services Inc., Vallourec SA, and Yantai Enerserva Machinery Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the landing string equipment market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Landing String Equipment Market 2019-2023 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist landing string equipment market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the landing string equipment market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the landing string equipment market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of landing string equipment market vendors
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Deepwater - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Ultra-deepwater - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Shallow water - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing advances in landing string control systems
- Growing advances in subsea processing
- Declining costs of offshore drilling projects
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Expro Holdings UK 2 Ltd.
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Vallourec SA
- Yantai Enerserva Machinery Co. Ltd.
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.