DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Temperature Controlled Packaging Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Packaging Type; End-user" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global temperature controlled packaging market accounted for US$ 5.12 Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 8.17 Bn by 2027 with a CAGR growth rate of 6.1% during the forecast period.
The availability of the multiple numbers of market players operating in the temperature controlled packaging market along with limited scope for sustainable differentiating packaging solution has attributed in the competitive market for the temperature-controlled based packaging solutions. Additionally, the low market entry barriers coupled with strong demand for functional packaging solutions from end-user industries has added to the overall market competitions in the industry with a significant number of market players existing in temperature controlled packaging market.
End-users such as pharmaceutical, healthcare, food & beverage, government, aerospace & defense, and chemical industries primarily have products and goods that are temperature sensitive. Subsequently, their seamless transportation as well as packaging generally require specialized packaging materials that prevent their spoilage during transit. As a result, the functional demand for efficient storage and transportation of temperature-sensitive commodities during transit has created numerous business opportunities for the temperature-controlled based packaging solutions across different end-users.
Currently, the companies operating in the temperature controlled packaging market provide a broad range of products such as insulated shippers and refrigerated containers along with specialized packaging solutions for enabling temperature-controlled packaging of the products. For instance, some of the commonly used techniques used by different market players operating in temperature controlled packaging market include vacuum insulated panels, refrigerated containers, dry ice, polystyrene/foam, phase change materials, and gel packs among other active and passive temperature packaging solutions.
- ACH Foam Technologies, LLC
- Cold Chain Technologies, Inc.
- Pelican BioThermal LLC
- Sofrigram SA Ltd.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Tempack Packaging Solutions, S.L.
- Cryopak A TCP Company
- Softbox Systems Ltd.
Reasons to Buy:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global temperature controlled packaging market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America & Europe temperature controlled packaging market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Temperature Controlled Packaging - Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
4.4 Expert Opinions
5. Temperature Controlled Packaging Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Significant surge in demand from healthcare and pharmaceutical industry
5.1.2 Fast growing emerging market continue to propel the overall market growth
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Stringent materials regulations and steady growth of developed regions
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Specializing in niche market offerings along with competitively priced solutions
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Providing hybrid temperature controlled packaging solutions
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Temperature Controlled Packaging Market -Analysis
6.1 Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Overview
6.2 Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Forecast and Analysis
6.3 Market Share - North America and Europe
7. Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Analysis - By Packaging Type
7.2 Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Breakdown, By Packaging type, 2018 & 2027
8. Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Analysis - By End-user Industry
8.2 Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Breakdown, by End-user industry, 2018 & 2027
9. Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Analysis - By Geographical Analysis
9.1 North America Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
9.2 Europe Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
9.3 Asia-Pacific Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
9.4 Middle East & Africa Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
9.5 South America Temperature Controlled Packaging Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027
10. Industry Landscape
10.2 Market Initiative
10.3 New Product Development
10.4 Merger and Acquisition
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ul3jt8