DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asphalt Plant Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecast by Type, Product, Application" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The asphalt plant market revenue is expected to grow from US$ 1.93 Bn in 2018 to US$ 2.47 Bn by the year 2027. This represents a CAGR of 2.8% from the year 2019 to 2027. Whereas, in terms of volume, the asphalt plant market was valued at 4,127 units in 2018 and is anticipated to reach 4,831 units by 2027 thereby registering a CAGR growth rate of 1.8% from 2019 to 2027.
The construction activities in regions such as South America and Africa are growing rapidly owing to the increasing road networks, expansion of highways, and other infrastructure projects. With the growing awareness about the advantages offered by the asphalt, the construction companies across the world are focusing on adopting asphalt for construction, which in turn is driving the growth of the asphalt plant market. The construction activities in South America are increasing due to the increasing number of public and private infrastructure projects. Rapid urbanization in countries such as South Africa, Zimbabwe, and Algeria, is leading to increase in construction activities.
The asphalt plant market is growing significantly in emerging economies of APAC and MEA owing to the growing number of construction activities and increasing urbanization. However, increasing pollution and growing awareness regarding the emission from the asphalt plant are the major factors that might hinder the growth of the asphalt plant market.
The fixed asphalt mixing plant is well-suited to mix asphalt mixture, modified asphalt mixture, and colored asphalt mixture. It is widely used in classified highway construction, highway building project, urban road construction, airport construction, and port construction. The stationary asphalt mixing plants offers higher production capacities than portable asphalt plants. The companies operating in the asphalt plant market are focusing on offering contractors with full packages, which consist of drying and heating systems, cold aggregate supply systems, finished product storage systems, hot aggregate lifting systems, mixing systems, and electric control systems. Aimix Group, Atlas Industries, and Astec, Inc. are among the major companies offering stationary asphalt mixing plants.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global airline booking platform market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global asphalt plant market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Asphalt Plant Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Ecosystem Analysis
4.4 Premium Insights
4.5 Expert Opinion
5. Asphalt Plant Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Versatile benefits offered by asphalt is driving the growth of asphalt plant market
5.1.2 Growing road and construction activities around the world is expected to positively impact the asphalt market
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 Growing concerns regarding the environmental impact of Asphalt Plant
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Low installation costs due to modular build-up design and intelligent connection techniques allow for rapid site relocation
5.3.2 Growing awareness related to the benefits of asphalt among the construction companies in MEA, APAC and South America
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Growing popularity of cost-effective asphalt plants and advancements in technologies
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. Asphalt Plant Market - Global Market Analysis
6.1 Global Asphalt Plant Market Overview
6.2 Global Asphalt Plant Market Forecast and Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning- Top Five Players
7. Global Asphalt Plant Market Analysis - By Type
7.2 Global Asphalt Plant Market Revenue and Volume Breakdown, by Type, 2018 & 2027
7.3 Drum Plant
7.4 Batch Plant
8. Asphalt Plant Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 - By Product
8.2 Asphalt Plant Market Revenue and Volume Breakdown, By Product, 2018 & 2027
8.3 Stationary Plant
8.4 Portable Plant
9. Asphalt Plant Market Revenue and Forecast to 2027 - By Application
9.2 Asphalt Plant Market Revenue and Volume Breakdown, By Application, 2018 & 2027
9.3 Road Construction
9.4 Aggregate Processing
10. Global Asphalt Plant Market - Geographic Analysis
10.2 North America Asphalt Plant Market
10.3 Europe Asphalt Plant Market
10.4 Asia-Pacific Asphalt Plant Market
10.5 Middle East & Africa Asphalt Plant Market
10.6 South America Asphalt Plant Market
11. Asphalt Plant Market - Industry Landscape
11.2 Market Initiative
12. Asphalt plant Market - Company Profiles
- Ammann Group Holding AG (Marini Marini-Ermont SAE)
- Astec Industries, INC.
- Benninghoven GmbH & CO.KG
- Capious Roadtech Pvt. Ltd.
- Fayat SAS
- JSC Kredmash
- NFLG INC.
- Nikko Co. Ltd
- Sany Heavy Industry Co., Ltd.
- Speedcrafts Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8nz6wq