The first of its kind product enhancement allows People Teams to build structured document, workflow and profile data templates for their teams, which are automatically assigned through the employee life cycle, significantly reducing the amount of time spent on administrative tasks and increasing compliance.
“We’re excited to continue to provide new tools for People Teams to build better companies. We knew our customers wanted continued automation that allows them to move fast, create a world class experience for their people, and reduce compliance risk. For the many companies now operating fully remotely due to the COVID19 pandemic, we knew prioritizing this was critical. Smart Assignment helps simplify the complexity of people operations so our customers can focus on their people; their experience, retention, and an amazing culture,” says Andy Crebar, Sapling’s CEO and cofounder.
For Sapling customers, Smart Assignment allows them to:
- Build unique employee profile templates with specific data requirements for each department, locations or employment statuses
- Define e-signature, document upload or onboarding packets relevant to processes or local legal requirements
- Leverage templated and custom workflows that allow HR generalists to distribute tasks with confidence
- Automatically assign responsibilities throughout the organization for new hire onboarding, offboarding, and other transitions
- Track people insights and status through deep analytics and reporting
Sapling is the leading People Operations Platform supercharged for medium-sized companies. Our software streamlines HR processes, creates a consistent employee experience, and empowers People Operations teams with connectivity, data, and insights on their global workforce. As the platform of choice for InVision, OnDeck, Digital Ocean, Coupa and more, we believe when you create a great employee experience, People Ops can better support teams to do their best work.