DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gravity-based Water Purifier Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2020-2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global gravity-based water purifier market size grew at a CAGR of 13% during 2014-2019. Looking forward, the market is expected to continue its double digit growth rate over the next five years.
The gravity-based water purification systems are extensively being adopted globally due to their performance efficiency, easy portability, and zero electricity consumption. The demand for these purifiers is also facilitated by the growing consumer preferences towards convenient and simple water purification techniques. Owing to the degrading quality of drinking water resources, particularly in the Asia-Pacific and African regions, the governments are rapidly investing in sustainable and efficient purification infrastructures in these countries.
Moreover, the implementation of stringent governmental regulations, coupled with the launch of various initiatives for reducing the carbon footprints has led to the replacement of electricity-based purifiers with gravity-based water purifiers. Furthermore, increasing disposable income levels, rising living standards, and growing consumer awareness are some of the other key factors that are expected to create potential revenue opportunities for players operating in the gravity-based water purifier market.
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being Aquafine, Aquatech, Eureka Forbes, GE Appliances, HUL, Kent RO Systems, LG, Livpure, Panasonic, and Philips.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global gravity-based water purifier market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the region?
- What are the price trends of gravity-based water purifier?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the market?
- What is the structure of the gravity-based water purifier and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the market?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Gravity-Based Water Purifier Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Product Type
6.1 Individual Water Purifier
6.2 Community Water Purifier
7 Market Breakup by End-use
8 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
8.1 Direct Sales
8.2 Company Outlets
9 Market Breakup by Region
9.2 North America
9.4 Latin America
9.5 Middle East & Africa
10 SWOT Analysis
11 Value Chain Analysis
12 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
12.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
12.4 Degree of Competition
12.5 Threat of New Entrants
12.6 Threat of Substitutes
13 Price Indicators
13.1 Key Price Indicators
13.2 Price Structure
13.3 Price Trends
14 Competitive Landscape
14.1 Market Structure
14.2 Key Players
14.3 Profiles of Key Players
14.3.3 Eureka Forbes
14.3.4 GE Appliances
14.3.6 Kent RO Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iin9mp