DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Animal Testing and Non-Animal Alternative Testing Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2035" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report from the publisher provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global animal testing and non-animal alternative testing market.
The global animal testing market was valued at $10.74 billion in 2019 and the market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.27% during 2019-2025 and at a CAGR of 2.46% during 2025-2035. USA and Japan are the major animal testing markets in the world. The USA's animal testing market was valued at $4.67 billion in 2019, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.49% during 2019-2025 and at a CAGR of 0.57% during 2025-2035. Japan's animal testing market was valued at $1.03 billion in 2019. The market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 3.51% during 2019-2025, and at a CAGR of 1.73% during 2025-2035.
The global non-animal alternative testing market was valued at $1.11 billion in 2019. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.40% during 2019-2025. The USA's non-animal alternative testing technology market was valued at $0.336 billion in 2019. The USA's market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 11.99% through 2025. Japan's non-animal alternative testing technology market was valued at $0.058 billion in 2019 and the market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 6.79% through 2025.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the animal testing and non-animal alternative testing market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The global animal testing and non-animal alternative testing market report to 2035 report from the publisher answers all these questions and many more.
Animal tests including genetic toxicity, eye irritation, skin corrosion, skin sensitivity, and others are costlier when compared to non-animal testing technologies. High costs of animal testing include the cost of the animal, and the animal testing operation costs such as maintenance of animals and cost for human resource personnel. Considering all these, the costs for animal testing methods are higher than non-animal alternative testing methods.
In the USA, there are several regulatory agencies including the US Public Health Service, USDA, IACUS, AAALAC, and EPA that are responsible for animal research and welfare. Regulatory agencies for cosmetics have not mandated animal testing in the USA. However, all other industries including pharmaceuticals, medical devices, chemicals, and pesticides require animal testing for new drugs/chemicals before regulatory approval. In Japan, several regulatory agencies including the ministry of environment, MHLW, MEXT, and MAFF are responsible for conducting animal experiments. Companies in Japan are also trying to follow 3R principles from a legal, ethical and scientific point of view.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Animal Testing And Non-Animal Alternative Testing Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
7. Animal Testing And Non-Animal Alternative Testing Market Characteristics
8. Animal Testing And Non-Animal Alternative Testing Market, Value Chain Analysis
9. Non-Animal Alternative Testing Trends
10. Cost Analysis For Animal Testing And Alternative Technologies
11. Animal Testing And Non-Animal Alternative Testing Market Segments
12. Number Of Animals Used In Research, By Country
13. Non-Animal Alternative Testing Technologies By Type And End Use
14. End-User Industries Adoption To Alternative Testing Technologies
15. Global Animal Testing And Non-Animal Testing Market
16. Animal Testing And Non-Animal Testing Market, Regional And Country Analysis
- Ascendance Bio
- BiomimX SRL
- Cherry Biotech
- CN Biosystems
- Hurel Corporation
- Hurel Corporation
- InSphero AG,
- Nortis Inc.
Organovo Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6gal5z