DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Power Transformers - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Power Transformers market worldwide is projected to grow by US$10.8 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 6.2%.
Oil Immersed, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 6.5%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$19.3 Billion by the year 2025, Oil Immersed will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 5% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$219.1 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$289.7 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets.
In Japan, Oil Immersed will reach a market size of US$540.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 8.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$2.8 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- ABB Limited
- ASTOR TRANSFORMER A.S
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Bowers Electricals Ltd.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Limited
- DAIHEN Corporation
- EFACEC Group
- GE Grid Solutions
- Hammond Power Solutions, Inc.
- Hyosung Heavy Industries
- Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co., Ltd.
- Imefy Group
- JSHP Transformer
- Kirloskar Electric Company Limited
- KONAR Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Olsun Electrics Corporation
- Schneider Electric SA
- SGB-SMIT Group
- Shihlin Electric & Engineering Corporation
- Siemens AG
- SPX Transformer Solutions, Inc.
- TBEA Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Wilson Power Solutions
- Wilson Transformer Company
- Winder Power Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Power Transformers: The Power to Manage Power with Greater Reliability, Efficiency, Resilience, and Durability
- Market Fortunes Intrinsically Linked to Power T&D Equipment Industry
- Surge in Energy Consumption and Resulting Expansion in Power Production and T&D Investments
- Transformations in Power Transmission Technology over the Years
- Steady Growth Projected for Power Transformers
- Developing Regions Emerge as Core Markets Amid Rising Power Infrastructure Spending
- Aging Power Transformer Fleet Underscores Need for Replacement and Upgrades in Developed Regions
- Power Transformers: A Consolidated Marketplace
- ABB Dominates the High Voltage Power Transmission Market
- Competitive Pressures Continue to Build Up in Power Transformers Business
- Intense Competition Necessitates M&A
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Utility Investments in Power Infrastructure for Transitioning to the Smart Grid Standard Drive Healthy Market Growth
- Power Infrastructure to Experience Considerable Transformation Driven by Modern Technology and Renewables
- Wind Power Makes Robust Progress within the Renewables Sector
- Solar Power Emerges as Reliable Renewable Energy Source
- Microgrids Ease Network Burden
- Utilities Bet on Big Data
- Renewable Energy: A Statistical Perspective
- Myriad Benefits and Superior Attributes over Traditional Transformers Drive Strong Demand for Smart Transformers
- Smart Transformers for Smarter Power Transmission and Distribution
- Growing Prominence of Smart Cities and Smart Homes of the Future Necessitates Highly Capable Power T&D Networks
- Technology Improvements and Product Innovations Spearhead Market Expansion
- SGB-SMIT's Smart Transformers
- ABB Ability Power Transformer
- Self-Cooling Transformers from ABB
- Siemens' Ester Fluid-based Phase Shifting Power Transformer
- Hybrid Power Transformers Technology
- Energy Efficient and Eco-Friendly Power Transformers
- Wireless Power Transmission
- Innovative Alternative Fluids
- Design Innovation in Large Power Transformers (LPTs)
- Dryformers by ABB
- Superconductor Based Power Transformers
- HTS Transformers: Energy Efficient, Lightweight, and Small Sized
- Gas-Insulated Power Transformers
- Future for Gas-Insulated Transformers Appears Bright
- IEC Standards for Gas-Insulated Transformers
- Powerformer: A Superior Replacement for Step-Up Transformer
- Innovative On-load Tap Changers (OLTCs) Improves Reliability and Safety
- Stabilizing Regulatory Environment Augurs Well
- Proposed/Approved Standards for Transformers in Select Countries
- Demographic and Socio-Economic Trends Strengthen Market Prospects
- Ballooning Global Population
- Exponential Increase in Urban Dwellers
- Massive Increase in Building and Infrastructure Investments
- Stable Economic Scenario Augurs Well for Power Transformers Market
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
Total Companies Profiled: 71 (including Divisions/Subsidiaries - 83)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ciyro5