DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "eHealth Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Competitive Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The future of the eHealth market looks promising with opportunities in the hospital and ambulatory centers. The global eHealth market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 23% from 2019 to 2024.
The major growth drivers for this market are technological developments, innovations, and the use of electronic devices, deployment of digital health services in the healthcare system, increasing healthcare costs, shift towards patient-centric healthcare delivery, and shortage of healthcare professionals.
A report of more than 150 page report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the eHealth market, then read this report.
Some of the features of Global eHealth Market 2019-2024: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Global eHealth market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by segments and region.
- Segmentation analysis: Global market size by various applications such as by ehealth type, by service, by end user, and by region
- Regional analysis: Global eHealth market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for eHealth in the global eHealth market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for eHealth in the global eHealth market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
Q.1. What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global eHealth market by ehealth type, services, end user, and region?
Q.2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.3. Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the eHealth market?
Q.5. What are the business risks and threats to the eHealth market?
Q.6. What are emerging trends in this eHealth market and the reasons behind them?
Q.7. What are some changing demands of customers in the eHealth market?
Q.8. What are the new developments in the eHealth market? Which companies are leading these developments?
Q.9. Who are the major players in this eHealth market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
Q.10. What are some of the competitive products and processes in this eHealth area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
Q.11. What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this eHealth market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Background and Classifications
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classifications
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global eHealth Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global eHealth Market by eHealth Type
3.3.3: Clinical Decision Support
3.3.5: Consumer Health Information
3.3.6: Health Management
3.3.7: Healthcare Information System
3.4: Global eHealth Market by Services
3.4.3: Healthcare Strengthening
3.5: Global eHealth Market by End User
3.5.2: Ambulatory Care Centers
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1: Global eHealth Market by Region
4.2: North American eHealth Market
4.3: European eHealth Market
4.4: APAC eHealth Market
4.5: ROW eHealth Market
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global eHealth Market by eHealthType
6.1.2: Industry Growth Opportunities for Global Market by Services
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global eHealth Market by End Use
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global eHealth Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global eHealth Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global eHealth Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: GE Healthcare
7.6: Siemens Healthineers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kmv66