This report has been prepared and presented in a simple, easy-to-understand format with numerous tables and charts/figures. The report provides a detailed study of the applications and global and regional markets for all types of plastics additives as well as the plastics additives industry. The report's in-depth look at the consolidation and globalization of the plastics processing industry may allow additive manufacturers and suppliers to establish themselves in all the major regions. Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
The supply and pricing of raw materials and the basic feedstock of various plastics additives have been fluctuating greatly with the run-up in prices of raw materials and energy. This aspect of the plastics processing industry has also been studied and analyzed in detail.
The environmental/regulatory aspects of different types of plastics additives continue to present concerns as well as opportunities to additive suppliers. The effects of these factors on the supply chain, value, and demand for additives have also been studied in detail.
- 68 data tables and 21 additional tables
- A comprehensive study and in-depth analysis of the global markets for plastics additives
- Analyses of global market trends with data from 2019, estimates for 2020, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2025
- Information pertaining to supply and pricing of raw materials and the basic feedstock of various plastics additives
- Key insight into the environmental and regulatory aspects of various plastics additives types
- Market analysis and revenue forecasts on the basis of the type of technology type, application, end-use industry, and geographical region covering North America, Europe, Asia- Pacific and emerging economies from rest of the world (RoW)
- Review of relevant patent data and IPRs covering significant allotments of the U.S. patents on plastics additives
- Emphasis on new developments within plastics additives technologies and coverage of newer/emerging applications of both thermoset plastics and thermoplastics
- Recent merger and acquisition details, partnership activities, and economic outlooks of existing manufacturers that shape and influence the global marketplace
- Company profiles of market-leading players, including A&C Catalysts, BASF SE, China General Plastics Corp., The Dow Chemical Co, UBE Industries Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing This Study
- Intended Audience
- Scope of Report
- Information Sources
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst's Credentials
- Related Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 6 Patent Analysis and New Developments
- Patent Review
- New Developments in Plastics Additives
- Plastics Embedded with Radio Frequency (RF)
- Smart Polymers
- Development of New Types of Plastics Additives
Chapter 7 Analysis of Market Opportunities
- Factors Affecting the Plastics Additives Industry
- Acquisitions and Mergers
- New Technology and Product Development
- Intermaterial Competitive Trends
- Health and Environmental Issues
- Resin Production/Demand and Pricing of Feedstocks
- End-Use Applications
- Emerging Economies
- Supply Chain Shifts
- Factors Influencing Growth Opportunities
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the Plastics Industry
Chapter 8 Company Profiles
- 4Plas Ltd.
- A&C Catalysts
- Addiplast Sas
- Adeka Corp.
- Adell Plastics Inc.
- Advanced Elastomer Systems Lp
- Advansource Biomaterials Corp.
- AEI Compounds Ltd.
- Aekyung Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Albis Plastics Gmbh
- Amco Polymers Llc
- Amfine Chemical Corp.
- Ampacet Corp.
- Anhui Wanwei Group Co. Ltd.
- Arkema Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Chemicals Corp.
- Asahi Kasei Plastics North America Inc.
- Ascend Performance Materials
- Ashley Polymers Inc.
- Asia Polymer Corp.
- Astra Polymers Compounding Co. Ltd.
- Auriga Polymers Inc.
- Aurora Plastics Inc.
- Avantium Technologies Bv
- Axel Plastics Research Laboratories Inc.
- Axiall Corp.
- Bamberger Polymers Inc.
- Baerlocher Gmbh
- BASF SE
- Bayer Ag
- Bayshore Vinyl Compounds
- B.I. Chemicals Inc.
- Biocote Ltd.
- Biome Bioplastics Ltd.
- Bio-Tec Environmental Llc
- Birch Plastics Inc.
- Blackwell Plastics
- Borealis Ag
- Borsodchem Zrt.
- BYK-Chemie Gmbh
- Cabopol - Polymer Compounds S.A.
- Cabot Corp.
- Carmel Olefins Ltd.
- Carolina Color Corp.
- Celanese Corp.
- Chandra Asri Petrochemical
- Chemson Polymer-Additive Ag
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Co.
- China General Plastics Corp.
- China National Bluestar Group Co. Ltd.
- Clariant International Ag
- Color-Chem International Corp.
- Colorite Polymers
- Conventus Polymers
- Croda International Plc
- Cytec Industries Inc.
- DIC Corp.
- Dover Chemical Corp.
- The Dow Chemical Co.
- Dow Corning Corp.
- Dupont Co.
- Dupont Performance Elastomers Llc
- Eastman Chemical Co.
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours.
- Emerald Performance Materials Llc
- Emerson & Cuming Composite Materials Inc.
- Emery Oleochemicals Group
- Endex Polymer Additives Inc.
- And Many More!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/sd44x2