DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts By Component; Deployment; End User" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global on-shelf availability solution market accounted for US$ 2447.6 Mn in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% over the forecast period 2019-2027, to account for US$ 6019.7 Mn by 2027.
With the increasing competition in the retail industry, ensuring high on-shelf availability has become vital for retailers. Out-of-stock is a significant issue in retailing, which results in lost sales as well as decreasing customer loyalty. The root causes resulting in out-of-stock comprises inventory inaccuracy, unforeseen high demand, restock frequency, and inefficient shelf monitoring. Generally, identification and measurement of the out-of-stock situation are performed through limited visual shelf audits. However, with the advent of advanced technologies, automated methods such as on-shelf availability solutions are noticing huge adoption in the retail industry.
The retailers are continually investing and focusing on the adoption of hi-tech technologies to maintain inventory accuracy. For instance, the integration of the RFID technology in stores help store operators keep track and record of every product with the help of a chip embedded in an item's packaging or tag. RFID systems permit the merchants to search and monitor for merchandise with the use of a handheld scanner, and make it easier and faster for the retailers to track down the exact location of each item. The robust focus of retailers on centralization of the process of integration of real-time data pertaining to the entire supply chain consequently enables them to enhance the profit margin through precise and accurate tracking of inventory movement.
The North American region led the on-shelf availability solutions market in 2018 and is projected to lose its dominance to Europe over the forecast period 2019-2027. The North America on-shelf availability solutions market is propelled by the vast presence of retail stores and significant development in the retail sector. This region is a home for most of the world's largest retailers. Mexico and Canada, each of them, have their own largest retail chains, and both the countries have retail companies that conduct business operations throughout the world. The retail industry is responsible for nearly two-thirds of the US GDP.
Reasons to Buy
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the on-shelf availability solutions market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to deployment, components, and end-users.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Ecosystem Analysis
4.3 PEST Analysis
5. On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Key Market Drivers
5.1.1 Reduction of Out-of-Stock Situations and Enhancement of Profit Margin
5.1.2 Increasing Number of CPG Manufacturer Worldwide
5.2 Key Market Restraints
5.2.1 High Cost of OSA Solutions
5.3 Key Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Growing Association Between Suppliers and Retailers
5.4 Future Trend
5.4.1 High Adoption of Industry 4.0 across Retail Industry
5.5 Impact Analysis of Drivers and Restraints
6. On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market - Global Market Analysis
6.1 Global On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market Overview
6.2 Global On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027 (US$ Mn)
6.3 Market Positioning- Top Five Players
7. On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market - By Deployment
8. On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market - By Component
9. On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market - By End User
9.2 CPG Manufacturers
10. Global On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market - Geographic Analysis
10.2 North America On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
10.3 Europe On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
10.4 APAC On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
10.5 MEA On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
10.6 SAM On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market, Revenue and Forecast To 2027
11. On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market - Industry Landscape
11.2 Market Initiative
11.3 Merger and Acquisition
11.4 New Development
12. On-Shelf Availability Solutions Market- Company Profiles
12.1 Atlas Technology Group
12.2 BeMyEye Holdings Ltd
12.3 IBM Corporation
12.4 Market6, Inc.
12.5 Retail Solutions, Inc.
12.6 Retail Velocity
12.7 SAP SE
12.8 Shelfie Pty Ltd
12.9 Tech Mahindra Limited
12.10 Verix, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lkt8vb