DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Patient Simulator Market to 2025 - Regional Analysis and Forecasts by Product, End User, and Country" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The North America Patient simulator market is expected to reach US$ 1,047.0 Mn in 2025 from US$ 303.0 in 2017. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 17.0% from 2018-2025.
The growth of the market is primarily attributed to the factors such as, increasing adoption of minimally invasive surgeries and growing high-tech innovation.
Advancement in the field of patient simulators has enhanced the market. Many industry players have come up with innovative types of simulators in the last few years. The advancement in the simulators has led to faster and easier treatment and recovery of patients. Besides, the investments from public and private investors are rising for the simulators. In order to improvise the technique, there have been various innovations as well as developments in the field. There have been numerous image enhancement innovations in recent years to enable better usage of simulators.
New technologies were developed to reduce the time of the surgeons and the patients. For instance, in January 2018, CAE Healthcare launched the CAE LucinaAR with Microsoft HoloLens, the world's first augmented reality childbirth simulator with integrated mother-baby physiology. Thus, the innovative steps and technological advancements were undertaken by new entrants as well as established market players to improve the quality and efficacy of patient simulators is expected to favor the growth of the market in the years to come.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the North America patient simulator market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the North America patient simulator market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth regional market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. North America Patient Simulator Market - Key Takeaways
3. North America Patient Simulator Market - Market Landscape
3.1.1 North America Patient Simulator Market - By Product
3.1.2 North America Patient Simulators Market - By End User
3.1.3 North America Patient Simulator Market - By Country
3.2 PEST Analysis
4. North America Patient Simulator Market - Key Market Dynamics
4.1 Key Market Drivers
4.1.1 Increasing Adoption of Minimally Invasive Surgeries
4.1.2 Growing High-tech Innovation
4.2 Key Market challenge
4.2.1 High Cost Associated With Patient Simulators
4.3 Key Market Opportunity
4.3.1 Rising Awareness on Simulation Education
4.4 Future Trend
4.4.1 Use of Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality in Patient Simulators
4.5 Impact analysis
5. Patient Simulator Market - North America Analysis
5.1 North America Patient Simulator Market Revenue Forecasts And Analysis
6. North America Patient Simulator Market Analysis - By Product
6.2 North America Patient Simulator Market By Product, 2017 & 2025 (%)
6.3 North America Patient Simulator Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025, By Product (US$ Mn)
6.4 Adult Patient Simulators Market
6.4.2 North America Adult Patient Simulators Market Revenue and Forecast to 2025 (US$ Mn)
6.5 Infant Simulators Market
6.5.2 North America Infant Simulators Market Revenue and Forecast to 2025 (US$ Mn)
6.6 Childbirth Simulators Market
6.6.2 North America Childbirth Simulators Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 (US$ Mn)
7. North America Patient Simulator Market Analysis - By End User
7.2 North America Patient Simulator Market, By End User, 2017 & 2025 (%)
7.3 North America Patient Simulator Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025, By End User (US$ Mn)
7.4 Academic Institutes Market
7.4.2 North America Academic institutes Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 (US$ Mn)
7.5 Hospitals Market
7.5.2 North America Hospitals Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 (US$ Mn)
7.6 Military Organizations Market
7.6.2 North America Military Organizations Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 (US$ Mn)
8. North America Patient Simulator Market Revenue and Forecasts To 2025
9. North America Patient Simulator Market - Industry Landscape
10. Patient Simulators Market-Key Company Profiles
10.2 Laerdal Medical
10.3 3D Systems, Inc.
10.4 Gaumard Scientific
10.5 Kyoto Kagaku Co., Ltd.
10.6 Simulab Corporation
10.8 Surgical Science
10.9 Mentice AB
10.10 Limbs & Things LTD
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1mxiwu