DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Big Data Market by Leading Companies, Solutions, Use Cases, Business Cases, Infrastructure, Technology Integration, Industry Verticals, Region and Countries 2020 - 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an in-depth assessment of the global Big Data market, including business case issues/analysis, application use cases, vendor landscape, value chain analysis, and a quantitative assessment of the industry with forecasting from 2020 to 2025. This report also evaluates the components of big data infrastructure and security framework.
Additional topics covered in this report include:
- Big Data Technology: Analysis of infrastructure and important issues such as security and privacy
- Big Data Use Cases: A review of investments sectors and specific use cases for the Big Data market
- The Big Data Value Chain: An analysis of the value chain of Big Data and the major players involved within it
- The Business Case for Big Data: An assessment of the business case, growth drivers and barriers for Big Data
- Big Data Vendor Assessment: Assessment of the vendor landscape of leading players within the Big Data market
- Market Analysis and Forecasts: Global and regional assessment of the market size and forecasts for 2020 to 2025
This report also includes analysis and forecasts for streaming data analytics. IoT facilitates vast amounts of fast-moving data from sensors and devices. For many use cases, data flows constantly from the device or sensor to the network and sometimes back to the device. In some cases, these streams of data are simply stored (for potential later use) and in other cases, there is a need for real-time data processing and analytics.
The big data market consists of infrastructure providers, data centers, data-as-a-service providers, and other vendors. Solutions for managing unstructured data are evolving beyond systems aligned towards primarily human-generated data (such as social networking, messaging, and browsing habits) towards increasingly greater emphasis upon machine-generated data found across many industry verticals.
- Big data in cognitive computing will reach $18.6B USD globally by 2025
- Big data application infrastructure will reach $11.7B USD globally by 2025
- Big data in public safety and homeland security will reach $7.5B USD globally by 2025
- Real-time data will be a key value proposition for all use cases, segments, and solutions
- Market leading companies are rapidly integrated big data technologies with IoT infrastructure
- Detailed forecasts 2020 - 2025
- Identify leading market segments
- Learn about Big Data technologies
- Identify key players and strategies
- Understand market drivers and barriers
- Identify opportunities in IoT data analytics
- Understand regulatory issues and initiatives
- Understand business case for enterprise Big Data
- Data Volume & Variety
- Increasing Adoption of Big Data by Enterprises and Telecom
- Maturation of Big Data Software
- Continued Investments in Big Data by Web Giants
- Business Drivers
- Privacy and Security: The Big' Barrier
- Workforce Re-skilling and Organizational Resistance
- Lack of Clear Big Data Strategies
- Technical Challenges: Scalability & Maintenance
- Big Data Development Expertise
- 1010Data (Advance Communication Corp.)
- APTEAN (Formerly CDC Software)
- Actian Corporation
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions
- Alpine Data Labs
- Anova Data
- Apache Software Foundation
- Apple Inc.
- Athena Health Inc.
- Big Panda
- Bina Technologies Inc.
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Bosch Software Innovations: Bosch IoT Suite
- CLC Bio
- CRAY Inc.
- Cerner Corporation
- Cisco Systems
- Cogito Ltd.
- Computer Science Corporation (CSC)
- Crux Informatics
- Ctrl Shift
- Data Inc.
- Data Stax
- DataDirect Network
- Dell EMC
- Epic Systems Corporation
- and Many More Companies!
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4323gb