TRUMBULL, Conn.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Questionmark, the enterprise-grade assessment provider, has released a range of discounted offers to help minimize the disruption caused by increasingly restrictive social distancing.
Public health authorities continue to introduce increasingly stringent measures to combat the spread of the coronavirus. Many education institutions believe they are left with little choice but to cancel exams.
Questionmark’s offer will help certification organizations, universities, colleges and awarding bodies continue to deliver assessments during the exam season. The products and services on offer will ensure remotely delivered assessments are valid, reliable, fair and defensible.
The offer is particularly tailored for organizations which currently deliver assessments using pen and paper, and for those who have previously delivered them online, but not remotely.
In order to keep assessments going during exam season, three bundles have been released. The Questionmark platform sits at the heart of each. Additional features, products, and services can be added according to individual needs, often based on which assessments are high-stakes or require greater justification to external stakeholders.
Lars Pedersen, CEO, Questionmark, said, “Online learning has come on leaps and bounds in recent years. However, the question of delivering reliable and defensible assessments at the end of those courses is not always so straightforward. With the products and services we are discounting, there is an alternative to canceling exams.”
The core bundle consists of:
- The Questionmark Platform: can assess an unlimited number of test-sitters, from anywhere in the world. The platform provides a range of assessment formats including ‘drag and drop’, ‘multiple choice’ and many more. Organizations can conduct a range of assessments across different courses and ability ranges. Tests are automatically marked. Results are instantly compiled. Trends and patterns are easy and quick to spot.
- Forensic Analysis: will give confidence in the integrity of their assessment results by making it possible to identify types of cheating that are usually hard to spot. Questionmark’s Forensic Analysis looks for patterns such as similarities in answers and the time taken to answer each question.
- Professional Services: With access to Questionmark content experts, test-setters can ensure that the assessment is robust and appropriate. The experts will support organizations in setting up and deploying the platform and migrating from existing systems. As such, organizations new to the platform will receive a high level of support as they begin operating in a new environment.
Additional features are also available as part of the bundles include:
- Record & Review: While organizations may trust staff or students to play by the rule of any test or assessment, there are times when the integrity of the results need to be justified to external stakeholders. Questionmark Record and Review function records the test taking place and flags anomalies for future analysis.
- Questionmark Secure: When the stakes are high, extra security is needed. Questionmark Secure is a locked-down browser designed to help you provide a secure environment in which to deliver high stakes assessments such as tests and exams. Delivering assessments via Questionmark Secure can help significantly reduce the risk of cheating when deployed along with other defenses to combat impersonation and content theft.
Institutions who wish to take advantage of the offers, which runs for new customers until the end of June, should contact Questionmark to discuss how to tailor the offer to suit their needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more of the story, see the full press release here.
About the offer
Questionmark has set up a variety of popular bundles to help organizations with the transition to remote online assessments which can be easily and reliably delivered to people working from home. The offer, for new customers, to help them keep activities going, will run until the end of June 2020.