DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Low-Density Polyethylene Global Market Report 2020" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global low-density polyethylene manufacturing market was worth $51.9 billion in 2019. It is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.6% and reach $72.29 billion by 2023.
Low-Density Polyethylene Market Global Report 2020 from the author provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global low-density polyethylene market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE) market consists of sales of low-density polyethylene and related services which are used in the manufacturing of different products such as packaging materials, trash bins, floor tiles, shipping envelopes, dropper bottles. Low-Density Polyethylene is resistant to moisture and chemicals and it is non-toxic, non-contaminating in nature, flexible and relatively transparent. It is used to make many thin and flexible products such as plastic bags for dry-cleaning, newspapers and others.
The low-density polyethylene market has been geographically segmented into North America, Western Europe, Asia-Pacific, Eastern Europe, South America and Middle East & Africa. In 2018, Asia Pacific was the largest region in the low-density polyethylene market.
The rising demand of LDPE in packaging industry is expected to boost the growth of LDPE market. LDPE is being increasingly used for food packaging and non-food items packaging. Use of LDPE in packaging decrease cost of packaging. Also, LDPE has properties of having good tensile strength and is flexible which makes the process of packaging easy. LDPE is commonly used in food packaging to manufacture coffee can lids, bread bags, fruit and vegetable bags used in grocery stores.
It is also used in non-food packaging such as in shipping sacks, bubble packing, envelopes, overwrap, and rack and counter bags. According to the American Plastics Council (APC), LDPE accounts for 65.5 percent of the total plastic film used in packaging of food items whereas it accounts for 54.9 percent of the total plastic film used in packaging of non-food items. The increase in demand of packaging accelerates the demand for LDPE used as a packaging material.
In 2019, ProMach, a packaging machinery company headquartered in Covington, Kentucky, acquired Grip-Pak for undisclosed amount. Through the acquisition, ProMach aims to expand its product line by utilizing LDPE handle solutions. Grip-Pak is a U.S based provider of 100% recyclable, photodegradable and FDA-compliant low-density polyethylene (LDPE) ring carriers made in the United States.
Major players in the market are Formosa Plastics Corporation, Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company, DuPont de Nemours, LG Chem, Exxon Mobil Corporation, Reliance Industries Ltd, LyondellBasell Industries,
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Low-Density Polyethylene Market Characteristics
3. Low-Density Polyethylene Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Low-Density Polyethylene Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Low-Density Polyethylene Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Low-Density Polyethylene Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Low-Density Polyethylene Market, Segmentation By End Use Industry , Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Electrical and Electronics
5. Low-Density Polyethylene Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Low-Density Polyethylene Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Low-Density Polyethylene Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Formosa Plastics Corporation
- Dow Chemical Company
- BASF SE
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- DuPont de Nemours
- LG Chem
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Reliance Industries Ltd
- LyondellBasell Industries
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fobmvz