DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Iceland's No Bull Burger: 2020 Success Case Study" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Iceland's No Bull Burger: 2020 Success Case Study explores the reasons underpinning success or failure, and key learnings. Iceland is a UK frozen food retailer that has developed a private label range in vegan products.
Iceland's No Bull Burger is a plant-based burger designed to offer consumers a meat alternative without compromising on taste or texture. This study looks at the success of this innovation and what key take-outs brands and manufacturers should take from this launch for future product development.
- Demand for vegan products and plant-based alternatives is becoming key for all retailers.
- Iceland have subsequently invested further and increased the vegan range available to consumers.
- Brands and manufacturers will need to consider meat alternative options within their portfolios as well as developing technology and new plant-based ingredients.
Reasons to Buy
- Use the selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
Key Topics Covered
- Beyond Burger
- Impossible Foods
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bxgft4