DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Robotic Welding Market by Type End User and Payload: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global robotic welding market size was valued at $5,450.5 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $10,784.4 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 8.7% from 2019 to 2026.
Rapid growth in automation demand coupled with reduction of duties on refurbished goods in Asia-Pacific, fuel the robotic welding market growth. The key factor accelerating the robotics welding market is growing industrialization around the globe. Electronics is a key area for penetration of robotics welding and is witnessing growth at an increasing rate.
The robotic welding market is expected to be driven by growth in adoption of welding robots in the automotive & metal industry, and increase in advancement in robotics technologies. Key market players in robotic welding market aim to explore new technologies and products to meet the increase in customer demands. Product launch and business expansion are expected to enable them to expand their product portfolios and penetrate into different regions.
Emerging economies provide lucrative opportunities to market players for growth and expansion. For instance, in March 2017, Fanuc Corporation launched Arc Mate 100iD welding robot. It supports several intelligent functions such as built-in vision systems like the Fanuc-developed iRVision system. Sensors and parts such as additional seam tracking sensors, cameras, and gripping devices are also compatible with the new robot
Key Finding of The Robotic Welding Market:
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging robotic welding market trends and dynamics.
- By end-user, the automotive and transportation segment led the robotic welding market in 2018.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to register the highest growth rate in the coming years.
- Key market players within the robotic welding market are profiled in this report, and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help to understand the competitive outlook of the robotic welding industry.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the robotic welding market trends and emerging opportunities of market.
- In-depth robotic welding market analysis is conducted by constructing estimations for the key segments between 2018 and 2026.
- The global robotic welding market forecast analysis from 2018 to 2026 is included in the report.
The adoption of welding robots ensures increased productivity on welding lines. This has reduced intensive labor injuries, improved order fulfilment speed & accuracy, and increased uptime with reduced costs. Automotive, fabrication, and metal industries incorporate automated technology for welding to reduce cost, save time, and deliver better welding quality. This technology also enhances the efficient use of working space and improves the supply chain performance in end user industries.
Key Topics Covered:
1.2.Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3.Key Market Segments
1.4.3.Analyst Tools And Models
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
3.1.Market Definition And Scope
3.2.1.Top Investment Pockets
3.2.2.Top Winning Strategies
3.3.Porter'S Five Forces Analysis
3.4.Market Share Analysis Of Top Players, 2018 (%)
22.214.171.124.Increasing Implementation Of Industry 4.0
126.96.36.199.Increase In Usage Of Robots To Increase Efficiency In Welding
188.8.131.52.Growing Adoption Of Welding Robots In Automotive Industries
184.108.40.206.High Initial Installation Cost For Small Manufacturing Units
220.127.116.11.Increase In Investments In R&D Activities
4. Robotic Welding Market, By Type
5. Robotic Welding Market, By End-User
5.2.Automotive & Transportation
5.3.Electrical & Electronics
5.4.Metals & Machinery
6. Robotic Welding Market, By Payload
6.1.1.Market Size And Forecast, By Payload
6.2.Less Than 50Kg
6.4.More Than 150 Kg
7. Robotic Welding Market, By Region
7.1.1.Market Size And Forecast, By Region
8. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fytsiz