DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Activated Charcoal Supplement Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2019 To 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Activated Charcoal Supplement market was valued at US$ 3.98 Bn in 2018 and expected to reach US$ 9.80 Bn by 2027 at a CAGR of 10.5% throughout the forecast period from 2019 to 2027.
The increasing usage of charcoal supplements in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry for the treatment of various diseases including food poisoning, diarrhea, and oral overdose among others is propelling the demand of activated charcoal supplement market. The benefits of charcoal tablets and capsules including antibacterial, detoxification and antiviral properties are proliferating the demand for activated charcoal supplements market. Additionally, the consumption of activated charcoal capsules helps in unsettling intestinal gas. The increasing use of activated charcoal for the treatment of water and air pollution in commercial settings is further boosting the demand. The adsorptive properties together with the ability to develop remarkable purity in naturally occurring products have led to its assimilation into the drugs themselves.
Growing manufacturing activities in developing nations support the proliferating demand for an activated charcoal supplement. Swift growth in production from the healthcare and chemical industry requires increased usage of activated charcoal supplements for purification. In addition, the increasing lifestyle changes of customers coupled with nutritional understanding and increased use of products for detoxification is further boosting the market growth. However factors including, difficulty to consume such supplements and certain side-effects such as blockage of intestinal tract and dehydration among others is hindering the growth of the market.
Key Market Movements
- Globally, the activated charcoal supplement market is growing at a CAGR of 10.5% during the forecast period of 2019 to 2027. In 2018, Activated charcoal supplement accounted for US$ 3.98 Bn globally and is expected to reach US$ 9.80 Bn by 2027.
- The increasing trend to push the usage of activated charcoal supplements for the treatment of various diseases is boosting the market demand. The use of activated charcoal is supported by European Food Standard Authority following the result of human studies showing the effects of activated charcoal.
- Stringent regulatory standards, particularly in the U.S. and China, is expected to drive the growth of the market.
- North America region is dominating the activated charcoal supplements market. It accounted for a share of more than 15% of the market revenue generated worldwide followed closely by Latin America. This is due to the rising demand for activated charcoal supplements in the region, increasing concerns on health and detox benefits among others.
List of Companies Covered:
- Swamson Premium
- Schizandu Organics
- Country Life
- Nature's Way
- Jacobi Carbons (OSAKA GAS)
- Amy Myres
Holland and Barrett
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global ACS Market Value, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2018
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2018
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Activated Charcoal Supplement (ACS) Market, by Product Type , 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
5. Global Activated Charcoal Supplement (ACS) Market, by Application, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
5.4. Eliminate Swelling
6. North America Activated Charcoal Supplement (ACS) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.1.1. North America ACS Market Value and Growth, 2017-2027, (US$ Bn)
6.2. North America ACS Market Value, By Product Type, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.2.1. Market Analysis
6.3. North America ACS Market Value, By Application, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.3.1. Market Analysis
6.4. North America ACS Market Value, By Region/Country, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
6.4.1. Market Analysis
6.4.3. Rest of North America
7. Europe Activated Charcoal Supplement (ACS) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
8. Asia Pacific Activated Charcoal Supplement (ACS) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
9. Rest of the World Activated Charcoal Supplement (ACS) Market Analysis, 2017-2027 (US$ Bn)
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qrdc5n