DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Germany Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
"Germany Telecom Operators Country Intelligence Report," a new Country Intelligence Report provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in Germany today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2024. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile, and pay-TV segments, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Total telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Germany will be supported by increasing service revenue from mobile data, fixed voice, fixed broadband and pay-TV segments. Over the next five years, mobile data service revenue will grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.0% over 2019-2024, driven by growing adoption of mobile Internet-based subscriptions and increasing aggregate ARPUs will positively influence mobile data services revenue over the forecast period. Fixed broadband revenue will be led by steady growth in DSL and and FTTX segment, while pay-TV revenue growth will be supported by increase in DTH subscriptions with higher ARPU and growing adoption of IPTV services.
The Country Intelligence Report provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- Demographic and macroeconomic context in Germany.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, tariff regulation, and more.
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, mobile data, and pay-TV markets.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of the positioning of leading players in the telecom and pay-TV services market as well as subscription market shares across segments.
- Company snapshots: analysis of the financial position of leading service providers in the telecommunications and pay-TV markets.
- Underlying assumptions behind our published base-case forecasts, as well as potential market developments that would alter, either positively or negatively, our base-case outlook.
- The overall telecom and pay-TV services revenue in Germanyrevenue will grow from US$45.5 billion in 2019 to US$52.9 billion by 2024, at a 3.1% CAGR.
- Mobile data service revenue will grow at the fastest CAGR of 8.0% over 2019-2024, increasing from US$10.8 billion in 2019 to US$15.8 billion by the end of 2024. The growing data usage supported by video applications, 5G premium plans offering relatively large data allowances and telcos' more-for-more bundling strategies will drive mobile data revenues up.
- 4G will remain the leading technology generation despite its subscription share decreasing from 65.5% in 2019 to 60.0% by 2024. We expect 5G subscriptions to account for a 31.2% share of total mobile subscriptions by 2024.
Reasons to buy
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of Germany's telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying the publisher's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Germany's mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband, and pay-TV markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around an in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in Germany's telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors, and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in Germany.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market highlights
- Demographic, macroeconomic, and regulatory context
- Regulatory context
- Telecom and pay-TV services market outlook
- Total telecom service revenue
- Mobile services market
- Fixed services market
- Pay-TV services market
- Competitive landscape and company snapshots
- Competitive landscape
- Deutsche Telekom
- Vodafone Germany
- O2 Germany
- United Internet
- Additional resources
- Baseline forecast assumptions
- Data tables
- Research methodology
- Country Intelligence Report coverage
- About the Publisher
- Deutsche Telekom
- Vodafone Germany
- Telefonica Deutschland (O2 Germany)
- 1&1 Drillisch (United Internet)
- Sky Germany
- Kabel deutschland
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j2fa1y