DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Brazil Organic Food Market, By Product, By Distribution Channel (Store-based Retail, Non-Store-based Retail and Direct/Institutional Sales), By Region, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Brazil organic food market is projected to reach $ 4.4 billion by 2025, exhibiting a CAGR of more than 20% until 2025.
The Brazil organic food market is showing higher growth due to increasing product innovations; rising disposable income; and a growing number of people becoming more aware of healthy eating practices and the side effects of using chemically processed food products. Earlier, organic food products were mainly popular among the older generation but now these products are gaining popularity among the youth as well, which is driving the market in the country.
Increasing availability of organic food products through various e-commerce platforms is also contributing to the growth of Brazil organic food market. This trend is expected to gain further traction in the coming years, which would result in higher sales of organic food via online channels in Brazil over the course of next five years.
Brazil organic food market is segmented into product type, distribution channel and region. Based on the product type, the market is categorized into organic fruits and vegetables, organic processed food, organic meat, poultry & dairy, organic cereal and food grains, organic beverages, organic spices & pulses and other organic food products. Among them, the organic fruits and vegetables segment dominated the market until 2019, and the segment is forecast to maintain its position in the coming years as well, which can be attributed to their regular consumption among a broad section of consumers.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Brazil organic food market.
- To classify and forecast Brazil organic food market based on the product, distribution channel and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for Brazil organic food market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in Brazil organic food market.
- To conduct a pricing analysis for Brazil organic food market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in Brazil organic food market.
Researchers performed both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research for this study. Initially, researchers sourced a list of organic food producers across the country. Subsequently, conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, researchers could include the market players which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Researchers analyzed the distribution channels and presence of all major players across the region.
The author calculated the market size of Brazil organic food market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. They sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Organic Food: An Introduction
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Global Organic Food Market Overview
5. Brazil Organic Food Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Product Type (Organic Beverages; Organic Cereal and Food Grains; Organic Meat, Poultry & Dairy; Organic Spices & Pulses; Organic Processed Food; Organic Fruits and Vegetables; Other Organic Food Products)
5.2.2. By Distribution Channel (Store-based Retail; Non-store based Retail; Direct/Institutional Sales)
5.2.3. By Region
5.2.4. By Company
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Brazil Organic Fruits and Vegetables Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Distribution Channel
6.3. Pricing Analysis
7. Brazil Organic Processed Food Market Outlook
8. Brazil Organic Meat, Poultry and Dairy Market Outlook
9. Brazil Organic Cereal and Food Grains Market Outlook
10. Brazil Organic Beverages Market Outlook
11. Brazil Organic Spices and Pulses Market Outlook
12. Brazil Other Organic Food Products Market Outlook
13. Import and Export Analysis
14. Market Dynamics
15. Market Trends and Developments
16. Policy and Regulatory Landscape
17. Brazil Economic Profile
18. Competitive Landscape (Company Profiles)
18.1. Usina Sao Francisco S.A.(Native)
18.2. Otsuka Holdings Co Ltd- (Jasmine Products Alimenticios LTDA)
18.3. Korin Agropecuaria Ltda,
18.4. Unilever Brasil Ltda (Me Terra Produtos Naturais Ltda),
18.5. Camil Alimentos SA.
18.6. Jatob Produtos Agroecolgicos
18.7. Apis Vida Indstria e Comrcio de Produtos Farmacuticos Ltda
18.8. Be Ingredient
18.9. Carrefour S.A.
18.10. Itaja Organico
19. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/20mkj2