DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Land Survey Equipment - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Land Survey Equipment market worldwide is projected to grow by US$4 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 7.3%.
GNSS Systems, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.4%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$3.7 Billion by the year 2025, GNSS Systems will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$138.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$119.4 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, GNSS Systems will reach a market size of US$163.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 10.8% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.1 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Changzhou Dadi Surveying Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- Guangdong Kolida Instrument Co., Ltd.
- Hexagon AB
- Hi-Target Surveying Instrument Co., Ltd.
- South Surveying & Mapping Instruments Co. Ltd
- Suzhou FOIF Co., Ltd.
- Topcon Corporation
- Trimble, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- The Need for Faster and Accurate Survey Results Drives Demand for Advanced Land Survey Equipment
- Leading Manufacturers of Surveying Equipment: A Review
- Global Land Survey Equipment Market - Percentage Breakdown of Salesby Leading Players
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Land Survey Equipment Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %):2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Fast-Paced Urbanization, Focus on Smart Cities Development and Intensifying Construction Activity in Developing Economies to Fuel Demand for Land Survey Equipment
- Global Urban Population in Thousands by Geographic Region for the Years 2000, 2010, 2020, 2030, 2040 and 2050
- Surveying in Mining Industry: A Glance at Technologies and Equipment Used for Surveying
- Construction Surveying Equipment Market: An Overview
- Total Station & Theodolites: Rising Prominence in Land Surveying
- GNSS Evolves into Efficient tool for Mapping and Surveying
- Increase in Number of Satellites and Upcoming 5G Network Technology to Open Up New Growth Avenues for Land Survey Equipment Market
- Growing Demand for 3D Laser Scanners for Land Surveying Application
- Commercial Drones and UAVS: Transforming the Land Surveying Market
- New Technologies Set to Transform Surveying World
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- What is Land Surveying?
- Equipment Used for Land Surveying
- A Glance at Land Survey Equipment
- Old and New Surveying Equipment
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Land Survey Equipment Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Land Survey Equipment Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
- Drones Transforming the Mapping and Surveying Industry in India
- Maharashtra Government to Use Drones for Major Land Survey Initiative
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dq43d3