DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" swot analysis has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
China Huaneng Group Co Ltd (CHNG) is a state-owned power generation company. It invests, develops, constructs, operates and manages power sources in China. The company develops coal-fired, hydro, wind, solar, nuclear and natural gas-fired power projects. CHNG also involved in the development, investment, construction, production and sale of products related to energy transportation, finance, renewable energy and environmental protection; and industrial investment, operation, and management activities. The company also produces and sells power and heat; and constructs power transmission and coal transportation channels, as well as develops coal bases and coal power bases. CHNG is headquartered in Xicheng District, Beijing, China.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Key Facts
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Key Employees
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Major Products and Services
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - History
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Company Statement
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
- Joint Venture
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Business Description
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Strengths
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Weaknesses
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Opportunities
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Threats
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Power Financial Deals and Alliances
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd, Power, Deals By Year, 2014 to YTD 2020
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd, Power, Deals By Type, 2014 to YTD 2020
- China Huaneng Group Co Ltd, Recent Deals Summary
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments
- Feb 17, 2020: Shell backs Europe's biggest battery in support of renewable power
- Jan 21, 2020: Huaneng Dongfang Power Plant: Intelligent for Three Years, Still Going Strong
- Jan 19, 2020: Huaneng initiates new energy's black start technical trajectory
- Jan 19, 2020: China Huaneng initiates the construction of the largest battery energy storage project in Europe
- Dec 31, 2019: LONGi and China Huaneng Group enters into strategic cooperation to expand development of renewable energy
- Dec 26, 2019: Huaneng installed the farthest offshore wind farm in China
- Dec 26, 2019: Huaneng obtained top international credit ratings
- Dec 26, 2019: Huaneng won the first prize of China Electric Power Science and Technology
- Dec 26, 2019: Mr. Deng Jianling Met with Mr. Claudio Facchin, President of ABB Group's Power Grid Division
- Dec 23, 2019: GE announces 1215 MW Onshore Wind Total Wins for the Year in China
Section 5 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- Guangdong Yudean Group Co Ltd
- China Power International Development Ltd
- China National Nuclear Power Co Ltd
- China Huadian Corp Ltd
- China Datang Corp
- Beijing Energy Investment Holding Co Ltd
For more information about this swot analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ehpe15