DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "AIM Health Group Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" swot analysis has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
AIM Health Group Inc - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
AIM Health Group Inc (AIM) formerly, Orior Technologies Inc is a health care services provider that offers a wide range of health care services and solutions to health care providers, patients, hospitals, corporate clients and other institutional providers of health care and pharmaceutical companies. The company's healthcare service offerings include chronic pain management, staffing services and pharmaceutical services. AIM's services portfolio comprises of a wide range of healthcare services and rehabilitation services. It also offers an array of medical specialty services through its pediatricians. The company offers its services at facilities across Ontario. The company is a subsidiary of Viable Healthworks Corp. AIM is headquartered in Markham, Ontario, Canada.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- AIM Health Group Inc - Key Facts
- AIM Health Group Inc - Key Employees
- AIM Health Group Inc - Key Operational Employees
- AIM Health Group Inc - Major Products and Services
- AIM Health Group Inc - History
- AIM Health Group Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- AIM Health Group Inc - Business Description
- AIM Health Group Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- AIM Health Group Inc - Strengths
- AIM Health Group Inc - Weaknesses
- AIM Health Group Inc - Opportunities
- AIM Health Group Inc - Threats
- AIM Health Group Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company's Recent Developments
- May 09, 2019: AIMed and Best Case Scenario announce new partnership to launch AIMed Australia
Section 4 - Appendix
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- Solutions Staffing Inc
- Health Recovery Group
- Hamilton Health Sciences
- BioClin Health Care, Inc.
- Alberta Health Services
For more information about this swot analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p2xo01