DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Seattle Genetics Inc (SGEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review" swot analysis has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Seattle Genetics Inc (SGEN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Seattle Genetics Inc (Seattle Genetics) is a biotechnology company that discovers, develops and markets monoclonal antibody-based therapies for the treatment of cancer. It markets antibody-drug conjugates (ADCs) including Adcetris (brentuximab vedotin) to treat Hodgkin lymphoma, T-cell lymphomas, and CD30-expressing lymphomas; and Padcevtm (enfortumab vedotin-ejfv) to treat metastatic urothelial cancers. The company's pipeline consists of novel therapies that for addressing the unmet medical needs of blood-related cancers and solid tumors. Seattle Genetics products and pipeline are based on ADC technology that targets monoclonal antibodies and delivers agents for killing cancer cells. The company sells its products through specialty distributors. Seattle Genetics is headquartered in Bothell, Washington, the US.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
- You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
Key Topics Covered:
Section 1 - About the Company
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Key Facts
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Key Employees
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Key Employee Biographies
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Major Products and Services
- Seattle Genetics Inc - History
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Company Statement
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries
- Head Office
- Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
- Company Overview
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Business Description
- Business Segment: Collaboration and License Agreement Revenue
- Business Segment: Net Product Sales
- Business Segment: Royalty Revenue
- R&D Overview
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Corporate Strategy
- Seattle Genetics Inc - SWOT Analysis
- SWOT Analysis - Overview
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Strengths
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Weaknesses
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Opportunities
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Threats
- Seattle Genetics Inc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
- Performance Chart
- Financial Performance
- Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
- Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Company's Lifesciences Financial Deals and Alliances
- Seattle Genetics Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Year, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Seattle Genetics Inc, Pharmaceuticals & Healthcare, Deals By Type, 2014 to YTD 2020
- Seattle Genetics Inc, Recent Deals Summary
Section 5 - Company's Recent Developments
- Feb 20, 2020: Seattle Genetics in-licenses some of Five Prime's antibodies for $5m
- Feb 06, 2020: Seattle Genetics reports fourth quarter and full year 2019 financial results
- Nov 04, 2019: Daiichi Sankyo files declaratory judgement action related to its proprietary antibody drug conjugate Technology
- Oct 29, 2019: Seattle Genetics reports third quarter 2019 financial results
- Jul 16, 2019: Seattle Genetics reports second quarter 2019 financial results
- May 21, 2019: Seattle Genetics appoints Robin Taylor, Ph.D., Chief Commercial Officer
- Apr 25, 2019: Seattle Genetics reports first quarter 2019 financial results
Section 6 - Appendix
- Ratio Definitions
- About the Publisher
- Contact Us
- Sanofi AB
- Amgen Inc
- Pfizer AG
- Cellectar Biosciences Inc
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Inc
- ImmunoGen Inc
- Xencor Inc
- Celgene Corp
- Dare Bioscience Inc
- Novartis AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Co
For more information about this swot analysis visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/krw1mp