DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hazardous Location Connectors - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Hazardous Location Connectors market worldwide is projected to grow by US$5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 5.3%.
Food & Beverage Processing, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$2.6 Billion by the year 2025, Food & Beverage Processing will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$256.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$229 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Food & Beverage Processing will reach a market size of US$324.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 5% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$845 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- ABB Installation Products
- American Connectors, Inc.
- Amphenol Industrial Products Group
- Eaton Corporation
- Emerson Industrial Automation
- Hubbell, Inc.
- ITT BIW Connector Systems
- Killark Electric, a Hubbell Company
- Steck Connections
- Texcan, Division of Sonepar Canada Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Rise in Risk of Explosion and Fire in Industrial Facilities Creates Strong Growth Environment for Hazardous Location Connectors
- Strict Government Safety Standards in the Industrial Sector Offers Growth Potential for Hazardous Location Connectors Market in EUROPE
- Middle East & Africa: A Lucrative Market for Hazardous Location Connectors Due to Rising Safety Measures in Industrial Sector
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Hazardous Location Connectors Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Industrial Safety Measures Drive Demand for Hazardous Location Connectors
- Global Industrial Safety Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for Years 2016, 2019, 2021 and 2025
- Hazardous Location Connectors Find Increasing Applications in Various Industrial Sectors at Reduced Cost: A Significant Growth Driver
- Food and Beverage Processing
- Oil and Gas Production
- Oil Refineries
- Petrochemical Refineries
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Robust Growth of Fiber Optic Connector for Improving Safety and Productivity in Fiber Optic Communications: An Opportunity Indicator
- Global Fiber Optic Connector Market: Revenues in US$ Billion by Connector Type for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Innovations and Advancements
- Product Overview
- What is a Hazardous Location?
- Brief Overview on Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Centers
- Connectors for Hazardous Locations and its Advantages
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Hazardous Location Connectors Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Hazardous Location Connectors Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gun2le