Report Description & Details - Excel Sheet Deliverable
This HospeTrack is the largest database of hospital level medical equipment installed database, currently available on the market.
It covers 48 countries with more added each quarter. The data is run through an update cycle each year.
The Indonesia Total Hospital & Medical Installed Base Mapping report was updated in 2020 and includes over 2,764 hospitals from the country with their health infrastructure detailed out.
1. Visualize and Map the Total Installed Base of the Country by Hospital
- Monitoring & Access: ECG Machines, Holter monitors, Patient monitors, Ventilators, Anaesthesia machines, Stress Testing Machines
- Surgical: C-Arms
- Cardio: Echo, Cath Labs
- Diagnostic Imaging: PET-CT, SPECT, CT Scanners, MRI Scanners, Ultrasound, X-Ray Machines, Mammography machines
- Infant Care: Incubators, Radiant Warmers, Fetal monitors, Phototherapy Units, Infant Ventilators
2. Generate Targeted Leads Based on Current Care Area Focus of a Hospital
- 12 care areas tracked for each hospital
- General Medicine, Gyn/Obs, Neurology, Internal Medicine, ER/Trauma, Pulmonology, GI, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Ortho and Nuclear Medicine included in the report
3. Visualize the Current Health Resource Status of a Hospital
- Total number of doctors by hospital
- Total number of Radiologists by hospital
- Total number of Cardiologists by hospital
- Total number of internal medicine physicians by hospital
- Surgeons, neurosurgeons and orthopaedic surgeons by hospital
4. Comprehend Medical Services Potential Using Bed and Operating Rooms Data
- Total bed size of a hospital
- Number of ICU beds by hospital
- Number of NICU, PICU beds by hospital
- Number of Major and Minor Operating Rooms available per hospital
- Total number of outpatient visits per hospital where available
- Total number of inpatient visits per hospital where available
5. Understand and Identify Types of Hospitals
- Hospitals by ownership type - public and private, corporate and missionary
- Assess and differentiate based on size of hospital - Class A, Class B, Class C, Class D and Non-class hospital
- Chart and map based on level of care - Primary, secondary and tertiary care
6. Create Opportunity Heat Maps
- 2,764 hospitals in Indonesia listed by city, region, latitude and longitude and Zip Code
- Contact numbers available for 100% of the hospitals
- Website links mentioned for hospital where available
7. Estimate Medical Device Penetration and Potential in the Country
The publisher has attempted to provide users with utmost accuracy in terms of hospital demographics and installed base data. However, given the dynamic nature of hospital business (including installation of medical devices, addition of resources and capabilities), the publisher cannot guarantee the granular accuracy of the information in the HospeTrack spreadsheet.
Key Topics Covered:
1. HospeTrack Hospital Intelligence for Indonesia, Introduction
Introduction and guidance to HospeTrack Hospital Intelligence Data. Page allows user to access other sections in the Excel report.
2. HospeTrack Hospital Intelligence for Indonesia, Guidance & Hospital Segmentation
Provides a brief methodology of research along with extensive detail around total coverage of hospitals in Indonesia, by type of hospital. Also provides detail on customer segmentation.
3. HospeTrack Hospital Intelligence for Indonesia, Insight Summary
3.1 Total number of hospitals in Indonesia
3.2 Total number of hospital beds in Indonesia
3.3 Key hospital and installed base summary in Indonesia
3.4 IB Penetration Summary for Indonesia by Care Level of Hospital, 2020
4. HospeTrack Hospital Intelligence for Indonesia, Installed Base Pivot Analysis
Provides a pivot chart to analyse data from the Installed base file. Allows users to identify and map account level statistics by care areas, type of ownership, by bed size, by level of care etc.
5. HospeTrack Hospital Intelligence for Indonesia, IB Base File
Provides the raw data for all installed base equipment by account in Indonesia. Each hospital contains ownership type, hospital type, level of care, departments and care services provided in the hospital, installed base counts for patient monitoring devices, critical care devices and diagnostic imaging.
The worksheet also provides hospital demographics such as bed sizes, ICU bed sizes, NICU/PICU bed sizes, Operating Room counts, Total number pf physicians, specialists etc. GPS coordinates, zip codes, in-patient volumes, out-patient volumes and contact details of each hospital have also been provided.
- Drger Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Allengers Medical System
- Siemens Healthineers
- Toshiba (Canon Medical Systems)
- Philips Healthcare
- Esaote SpA
- Euro Columbus
- Hitachi Medical Systems
- Time Medical Systems
- Hologic Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/me9iy1