DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Pharmaceutical Continuous Manufacturing Market by Product, Application and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market was valued at $393 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $855 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 10.2% from 2019 to 2026.
Continuous manufacturing is advanced manufacturing approach that is performed by employing end-to-end integration of manufacturing subprocesses with a significant level of control strategies.
The growth of the global pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market is anticipated to be driven by increase in adoption of continuous manufacturing systems over existing drug manufacturing process, technological advancements in CM systems, and rise in awareness of continuous manufacturing systems in developing regions are anticipated to significantly boost the growth of the pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market during the forecast period. Continuous pharmaceutical manufacturing system offers advantages such as reduced fluctuation in production, improved yields, lower cost of operation & equipment further augment the market growth.
Moreover, initiatives taken by the Food and drug Administration (FDA) for promoting the use of pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing systems and advantage of CM systems over the batch manufacturing are the major factors to boost the growth of pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market. However, higher cost of pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing systems impede the market growth.
Moreover, the CM process is more time-efficient, reduces energy needs, helps to an increase productivity, and minimizes overall waste, which are expected to offer lucrative opportunity for the pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market during the forecast period.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2018 to 2026, which is expected to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- A comprehensive analysis of four major regions is provided to determine the existing opportunities.
- The profiles and growth strategies of the key players are thoroughly analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Key Findings of the Pharmaceutical Continuous Manufacturing Market:
- On the basis of product, the integrated continuous systems segment held more than 60% share in the global market in 2018.
- By end user, the pharmaceutical companies segment exhibits fastest growth, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 10.7% from 2019 to 2026.
- Depending on application, the final drug product manufacturing segment held largest market share in 2018, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period.
- Region wise, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience growth at the highest rate, registering a CAGR of 11.5% during the forecast period.
- North America accounted for approximately one-half of the global pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market share in 2018, and is expected to remain dominant throughout the forecast period. This was attributed to higher adoption of pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing systems, increase in presence of pharmaceutical companies, availability of well-developed healthcare infrastructure, wide availability of advanced pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing systems, and supportive government policies for adoption of continuous manufacturing systems. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to experience fastest pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing market growth during the forecast period, majorly due to an increase in adoption of pharmaceutical continuous manufacturing systems.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Key Benefits For Stakeholders
1.3. Key Market Segments
1.4. Research Methodology
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
2.1. Key Findings of The Study
2.2. CXO Perspective
Chapter 3: Market Overview
3.1. Market Definition And Scope
3.2. Key Findings
3.3. Market Dynamics
Chapter 4: Pharmaceutical Continuous Manufacturing Market, By Product
4.2. Integrated Continuous Systems
4.3. Semi-Continuous Systems
4.4. Control & Software
Chapter 5: Pharmaceutical Continuous Manufacturing Market, By Application
5.2. Final Drug Product Manufacturing
5.3. Api Manufacturing
Chapter 6: Pharmaceutical Continuous Manufacturing Market, By End User
6.2. Pharmaceutical Companies
6.3. Contract Manufacturing Organizations
Chapter 7: Pharmaceutical Continuous Manufacturing Market, By Region
7.2. North America
Chapter 8: Company Profiles
8.1. Coperion Gmbh
8.2. Gea Group Ag
8.3. Gebrder Ldige Maschinenbau Gmbh
8.4. Glatt Gmbh
8.5. Hosokawa Micron Corporation
8.6. Korsch Ag
8.7. L.B. Bohle Maschinen + Verfahren Gmbh
8.8. Munson Machinery Company, Inc.
8.9. Robert Bosch Packaging Technology Gmbh
8.10. Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j3961h