DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mobile Devices User Authentication Services - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Mobile Devices User Authentication Services market worldwide is projected to grow by US$2.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 21%.
Two-Factor Authentication, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 22%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$800.5 Million by the year 2025, Two-Factor Authentication will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 23.6% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$83.3 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$117.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Two-Factor Authentication will reach a market size of US$79.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 20.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$427.6 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Deepnet Security
- Dell EMC
- Early Warning Services, LLC.
- Entrust Datacard Corporation
- Gemalto NV
- SecurEnvoy Ltd.
- Swivel Secure Ltd.
- Symantec Corporation
- TeleSign Corporation
- Trustwave Holdings, Inc.
- VASCO Data Security International, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Mobile Devices User Authentication Services Market: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Mobile Devices User Authentication Services Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Increasing Need for Mobile User Authentication in BFSI Sector: A Significant Growth Driver
- Digitalization and Virtualization in SMBs Drive Demand for Two-Factor Authentication
- Increasing Rate of Online Frauds and High Profile Cyber Attacks Drive Significant Demand for Mobile Devices User Authentication Services
- Global Cyber Security Spending in US$ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022, 2024 and 2026
- Internet Scamming in the US: Breakdown by Number of Internet Frauds for the Years 2016, 2019 and 2021
- Monetary Damage Caused by Cyber Crime Reported to Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) in US$ Million for the Years 2012, 2014, 2016 and 2018
- High Adoption of Cloud-Based Services and Increasing Demand for AaaS: Strong Pillars for Market Growth
- Global Cloud Computing as a Service' Market: Revenues in US$ Billion by Type for the Years 2016, 2018 and 2020
- Increasing Volume of Online Data Exchanges and Need to Ensure Data Security: An Opportunity Indicator
- Global Data Volume of Consumer IP Traffic in Exabytes/Month During 2018 to 2023
- Emergence and Rapid Growth of Innovative IoT Devices Instigates Need for User Authentication Services to Protect Devices
- Global IoT Devices Market: Installed base in Billion Units for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023, 2025
- Growing Adoption of BYOD Solutions Leads to Increasing Demand for User Authentication Services
- BYOD Market in the US: Breakdown of Revenues in US$ Billion by Type for the Years 2015, 2017, 2019 and 2021
- Challenges in the Mobile Devices User Authentication Services Market
- Mobile Devices User Authentication Services: Innovations and Advancements
- Product Overview
- Mobile Devices Authentication: Introduction
- User Authentication Services: Definition
- Mobile Devices User Authentication Services by Type
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Biometrics / Multi-Factor Authentication
- Password-based Authentication
- Soft Tokens
- Other Authentication Types
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Mobile Devices User Authentication Services Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Mobile Devices User Authentication Services Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ylroig