DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Saudi Arabia Elevator & Escalator Market, By Type, By Service, By Elevator Technology, By End-User, By Elevator Door Type, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Saudi Arabian Elevator & Escalator Market is expected to grow and $1.25 billion by 2024.
Rising urbanization, increasing number of high-rise building projects and booming construction and infrastructure sectors are the key factors driving the elevator & escalator market in Saudi Arabia. Additionally, the ageing infrastructure, and consequently, rising requirement for its up-gradation is further expected to propel the elevator and escalator market in the country over the next five years.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2014-2017
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Period: 2020-2024
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Saudi Arabian Elevator & Escalator Market.
- To classify and forecast the Saudi Arabian Elevator & Escalator Market based on type, service, elevator technology, end-use, elevator door type, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Saudi Arabian Elevator & Escalator Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Saudi Arabian Elevator & Escalator Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Saudi Arabian Elevator & Escalator Market.
Both primary as well as exhaustive secondary research were performed for this study. Initially, Researchers sourced a list of manufacturers operating across the country. Subsequently, They conducted primary research surveys with the identified companies. While interviewing, the respondents were also enquired about their competitors. Through this technique, they could include the manufacturers which could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. The author analyzed the manufacturers, distribution channels and presence of all major players across the country.
The author calculated the market size of the Saudi Arabian Elevator & Escalator Market by using a bottom-up approach, wherein data for various end-user segments was recorded and forecast for the future years. Researchers sourced these values from the industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical data of these product types and applications for getting an appropriate, overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, news articles, press releases, company annual reports, investor presentations and financial reports were also studied.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
4.1. Brand Awareness
4.2. Brand Satisfaction
4.3. Factors Influencing Purchase Decision
4.4. Annual Maintenance Service
5. Saudi Arabia Elevator & Escalator Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Type (Elevator, Escalator and Moving Walkways)
5.2.2. By Service (Maintenance & Repair, New Installation and Modernization)
5.2.3. By Elevator Technology (Traction, Hydraulic and Machine Room-Less Traction)
5.2.4. By End-User (Residential, Commercial, Institutional, Infrastructural and Others)
5.2.5. By Elevator Door Type (Automatic and Manual)
5.2.6. By Region (Riyadh, Makkah, Eastern Province, Rest of Saudi Arabia)
5.2.7. By Company
5.3. Product Market Mapping
6. Saudi Arabia Maintenance & Repair Elevator & Escalator Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Type
6.2.2. By End-User
7. Saudi Arabia New Installation Elevator & Escalator Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.1.1. By Value
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.2.1. By Type
7.2.2. By End-User
8. Saudi Arabia Modernization Elevator & Escalator Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.1.1. By Value & Volume
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.2.1. By Type
8.2.2. By End-User
9. Value Chain Analysis
10. Import & Export Analysis
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
14. Saudi Arabia Economic Profile
15. Competitive Landscape
15.1. Competition Outlook
15.2. Company Profiles
15.2.1. Otis Elevator Company Saudi Arabia Limited
15.2.2. Schindler Olayan Elevators Co. Ltd
15.2.3. ThyssenKrupp Elevator Saudi Limited
15.2.4. Mitsubishi Electric Saudi Ltd.
15.2.5. Gulf Elevator & Escalator Company Ltd.
15.2.6. Khaled Juffali Elevator & Escalator Co.
15.2.7. KONE Saudi Arabia
15.2.8. Orona elevator co. KSA
15.2.9. Fujitec Saudi Arabia Co., Ltd.
15.2.10. Hyundai Elevator Saudi Arabia
16. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/li91g0