DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Attitude and Heading Reference Systems - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Attitude and Heading Reference Systems market worldwide is projected to grow by US$240.7 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 5.2%.
Conventional AHRS, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 4.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$395.4 Million by the year 2025, Conventional AHRS will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 6.1% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$12.4 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$11.1 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets.
In Japan, Conventional AHRS will reach a market size of US$32.2 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 4.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$40.8 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- iXBlue Inc
- LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
- Meggitt PLC
- MEMSIC, Inc.
- Moog, Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Sparton Navigation and Exploration
- VectorNav Technologies LLC
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Attitude and Heading Reference Systems Market: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Attitude and Heading Reference Systems Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Aircraft Deliveries amidst Robust Increase in Air Passenger Traffic Drives Growth in the AHRS Market
- Growth of Aircraft Fleet: Number of Aircrafts Worldwide in 2018 and 2037
- Number of New Commercial Aircraft Deliveries by Size for the Period 2018-2037
- Growing Air Passenger Traffic: A Major Factor Influencing Growth
- Global Air Traffic Demand: Number of Air Passengers in Billion for the Years 2018, 2025, 2030, 2035 and 2040
- Demand Growth in Global Air Traffic Passenger Traffic for the Period 2006-2019
- Growing Worldwide Air Passenger Traffic: Number of Scheduled Passengers Boarded in Millions by Airlines for the Period 2004-2019
- AHRS Offers Advantages of Precision Navigation in Aircrafts
- GPS-based AHRS for Aircrafts: An Overview
- Driven by Expanding Applications, UAVs Emerges as High Growth Market for AHRS
- Global Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) Market: Revenues in US$ Billion for the Years 2019, 2021, 2023 and 2025
- Analyzing Automatic Antenna Tracker for UAVs
- UAV Navigation and Cobham Integrate Navigation and SATCOM Functions in Single RPAS Unit
- Improving Dynamic Accuracy of MEMS AHRS for Small UAVs
- MEMS Gyros: Small Sized Variants of Traditional Gyroscopic Devices Used in Aircrafts
- Accelerometer for AHRS in Aircrafts
- Fiber Optic Gyro (FOG)-based Inertial Navigation System: An Insight
- AHRS for Estimating Antenna Attitude-related Challenges in Marine Satellite Tracking Antennas (MSTAs)
- AHRS Design and Implementation Using Low-Cost MEMS Sensors and Complementary Filtering (CF)
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- Attitude and Heading Reference Systems
- Working of Attitude and Heading Reference Systems
- ADAHRS (Air Data, Attitude and Heading Reference Systems)
- GPS-Aided Attitude and Heading Reference System
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hht6fh