DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Solar Control Window Films - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Solar Control Window Films market worldwide is projected to grow by US$939.6 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 11.5%.
Construction, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 12.1%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$1 Billion by the year 2025, Construction will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 10.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$37.5 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$30.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Construction will reach a market size of US$53.1 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 14.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$226.8 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- 3M Company
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Johnson Window Films, Inc.
- Madico, Inc.
- Polytronix, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Demand for Energy-Efficient Buildings and Ability of Solar Control Window Films to Reduce Energy Transmission by about 80% Sets the Stage for Growth
- Solar Control Window Films Market: Percentage Breakdown of Leading Players for the Year 2019
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Solar Control Window Films Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Demand for Automotive Tinting: Business Case for High Performance Films
- Growth in Construction Industry: Significant Opportunity Indicator for Solar Control Window Films
- Global Construction Industry Output in US$ Trillion for the Year 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- US Construction Industry: Breakdown of Annual Construction Value in $ Million for Residential and Non-Residential Buildings for the Year 2018-2019
- US Construction Starts Value in US$ Billion for the Years 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Positive Outlook of Infrastructure Spending Worldwide Favors Growth of Solar Control Window Films
- Global Infrastructure Spending: Percentage Breakdown by Region for the Years 2007-2015 and 2016-2040
- Surge in Demand for UV Protection and Energy-Efficiency in Buildings Favors Solar Control Window Films Growth
- Enhanced Safety and Improved Quality: Two Growth Driving Attributes of Solar Control Window Films
- Product Overview
- Window Films: An Introduction
- An Insight to Solar Control Window Films
- Benefits of Solar Control Window Films
- Differences between Safety & Security Films vs. Solar Control Films
- Types of Solar Control Window Films
- High Performance Films - Definition
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Solar Control Window Films Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Growing Use of Tinting Films in Vehicles Propels Demand for Solar Control Window Films in the US
- US Automotive Tinting Film Market: Revenues in US$ Billion by Type for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Solar Control Window Films Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
- Asia-Pacific Dominates Solar Control Window Films Market
REST OF ASIA-PACIFIC
REST OF LATIN AMERICA
UNITED ARAB EMIRATES
REST OF MIDDLE EAST
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9tp0bb